jackpratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #17
jackpratt
Prince ALI

Unread 08-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #18
jackpratt
Prince ALI

I dont understand why my long comment keeping getting deleted. Im going to say it one more time and then Im done.

I SAID: My sister and I are STL cosplayers. She will be doing L soon so it would be nice to get a group together for that for upcoming cons.

Right now our main cosplays are Soul and Crona from Soul Eater. Let me know who else is doing Soul Eater cosplays.
Unread 08-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #19
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

khenemetset: yay another person what area are you in and what stuff do you cosplay. And it is really hard for me to find fellow cosplayers since I am so new to the anime/cosplaying and since none of my friends like it. So the only way I know how to meet people is on this site haha any suggestions on how to meet people in St. Louis that are not on the site

Elendae_Nersil: I don't think you would get in trouble or anything in fact if anyone gets in trouble it would be me haha but I think if I explained it to my dad he might be understanding. And I just turned 16 August 2nd

Jackpratt: I don't think it was, I know I didn't delete it. I know sometimes I have issues posting in these forums it will look like it posted but then I will go check it and it wont be there. Maybe try posting again. I promise I didn't delete your comment XD
MisalovesBassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #20
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

I just saw your comment, I did not see the second page. I fail haha. And what area are you guys in? And yay death note cosplayer! I might be cosplaying Misa, but I can't decide if I want to cosplay as her or Alois Trancy. But if I have a fellow death note cosplayer I would probably do Misa. And yes a group for cons would be great I am thinking of going to Kawa-Kon or Anime St. Louis. And I love soul eater, I have not even thought of doing a cosplay for that haha if you guys need a Maka (or a different character from soul eater my first choice would probably be Maka though) more than a Misa maybe I could cosplay her.

Last edited by MisalovesBassy : 08-28-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:06 AM   #21
jackpratt
Prince ALI

We live an hour from STL in Illinois. I don't consider that far, I drove up to school there everyday last year. We will definitely be going to Kawa-Kon as well at Anime STL. We are also going to two more cons this year that are near Chicago. If you know anyone who wants to go, I'm trying to get a group together to split hotels costs. Those two are in Nov. and Dec.
We have a Maka, Stein, Kid, and Excalibur but I have no problem if you want to be Maka too. The more Soul Eater characters together in one place the better. Tsubaki would be a cute one to do.
My sister and I might be switching off the L costume since there is no one else I think I could do. But we would love to have you as Misa.
We will totally have to make plans.
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #22
jackpratt
Prince ALI

or you could do Eruka!!!!
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #23
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

I am not sure which con I am going to, my dad would prefer me to go to a "local" one, but if the hotel cost would be split I may be able to talk him into letting me go to a Chicago one. I will have to do some research on cosplays, and I will look into a Tsubaki one, but I don't think I would be able to pull her off. And would you guys be interested in cosplaying outside of cons? And if you want, I have a facebook https://www.facebook.com/amanda.patz.9?ref=tn_tnmn it may be easier to talk and maybe make plans on there if you have a facebook and are okay with that. And just wondering, how old are you guys (i hope that doesnt sound creepy...haha) I am 16.

Last edited by MisalovesBassy : 08-28-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #24
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

hmm, maybe Eruka or even Medusa....hhmmm so many options haha
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #25
jackpratt
Prince ALI

That would be awesome if you could go to the Chicago one! Ill Facebook you the info about it. We are always down to cosplay. Ive never done it outside of a con but I wouldn't have a problem with it. And I can help you look into cosplays. Like try to find the best deal on costumes, etc. I also am skilled at sewing.
My sister is 14 and I'm 22.
I just added you on Facebook. My name is Johanna Juwer, (my pic is my Soul Eater group).
I love meeting people in this area with the same interests. There aren't many.
Unread 08-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #26
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

yes a Chicago one would be awesome! I will have to look into and talk to my dad. And the reason I asked about the cosplaying thing is that I think it would be fun to go cosplaying at the mall or something haha. And I would love some help looking at cosplays, there is so much out there its kind of overwhelming And I accepted your friend request And there really doesn't seem to many people in this area but at least there are some!
Unread 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #27
khenemetset
Wild, simply wild...

There are actually a lot of cosplayers and costumers in St. Louis. Locally, I've been to Natsucon, Anime St. Louis and Kawa Kon. Anime St. Louis has a large amount of cosplayers, I'd say nearly everyone wears something. I've been workmanship judge for the masquerade there for the last few years. Only been to Natsucon once and it was okay, but the cosplay turnout is good for it. Kawa Kon I've not been too in a number of years because it's always at a bad time in the year for me, but I assume the cosplayers attend it in droves as well. For myself though Archon is probably more my style. Fun con, nice people, excellent Masquerade.

As to my costumes...I do mostly comics, video games and historical now, not really seen a whole lot in current anime that interests me to be honest.
khenemetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #28
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

bump
Unread 09-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #29
MisalovesBassy
Kaiyoyuki

bummpp XD
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #30