Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Itcheeee
Itcheeee

Post May cosplay accessories

So right now I am working on a May (anime) cosplay that I want to be as accurate as possible. Right now the hardest part will be the Shirt, gloves and modding some shoes. A lot of these will be photo props. I'm also working on some props, but it would be my first time doing props of this type. So if you have and sugguestions to what I'm planing to do with these things, any input would be helpful.
Pokedex - I'm planning on simply buying the Tomy/Hasbro pokedex toy. It looks pretty accurate, I think this is the most accurate Hoenn Pokedex they have made.

Pokenav - i plan on making this out of a base of cardborad, covered in think foam pieces for the outside and coloration. I would probably have it closed, but i would love if I could make it able to 'open' but I'm not sure how I could do this. I don't know of any official toy made of it, if there is it must be hard to find.

Pokeblock - case with pokeblock - There is a official pokeblock toy. However it's very hard to find, and I'd like to make as much of this costume myself as possible. But I have no clue how I would go about it, probably would have to be made out of cardboard and foam as well. The Pokeblock pieces would have to be made out of clay and painted

Berries pouch and Berries - The pouch I'm sure I can buy and edit, using a yellow dice bag and adding on a few things. The berries, I would like to sculpt from some clay, and paint them. I want to use some decent paints, if anyone has any advice on that I'd be thankful.

Ribbon case and Ribbons - Probably one of the main items I want to make, I'd like to replicate each of May's Ribbons as close as possible. I will only be doing the Hoenn and Kanto ribbons for right now, I would like to cosplay May's Emerald outfit, and with that I'd make her Johto ribbons.
So what do you think? Any suggestions for what I'm doing? Ever done any of this before? Thanks for any input!
Itcheeee is offline   Reply With Quote