Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club

Unread 08-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
bluebottle

Question Cosplay as Haruhi?

Thinking of cosplaying as Haruhi obviously from Ouran Host Club what is a good price to pay for the suit though?????????????? help!!!!!!!

Bluebottle xo

Nurse Joy 40%
(need wig!!!!)
Ariel - Kiss The Girl Version 20%
bluebottle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
singleperfectio
Hey its me!

I'm part of a full host club (we have everyone as a steady member, except our Mori changes every now and then), and we actually made our suit jackets. My brother is Haruhi, and he had the pants and shirts and shoes already, and everyone except me and Jess (kaoru and Hikaru respectively) got their stuff from goodwill. They spent maybe ten a piece for their shirt and pants. Us as the twins got our stuff during a back to school sale so they would match perfectly. the ties I made for all our members. I got the tie base on ebay for about 99 cents each with free shipping and the ribbion for the stripe i bought on sale. Patches were either ebay or amazon.

I don't remember how much we paid for the fabric for our jackets though.... we bought one pattern and used it for all of us, starting with the largest first and working down to mine. and the fabric we bought together.

Sorry if that doesnt answer your question, but it is most likely best to price making your own verses buying one. sometimes its cheaper to make than buy...

Attending -
Katsucon *FEB* - Hiccup (how to Train Your Dragon), Austria (Hetalia), Rose Tyler (Dr Who)
Zenkaikon *MARCH*- Hiccup, Austria, Finland (scandinavia and the World), PJ!Ukraine (Hetalia - original design), Sherlock (BBC's Sherlock)
Anime Weekend Atlanta *Sep* - Medusa (Soul Eater), Yuuka (Touhou Project), Ukraine or Belarus (Hetalia)

Possibly -
Anime Next *JUNE*
Otakon *AUG*
singleperfectio is offline   Reply With Quote