Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 06-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #106
rainbowxfishy
Registered User
 
rainbowxfishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 84
Thank you so much both of you. is that the link for the insanity thing?
rainbowxfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #107
Drazhar
Registered User
 
Drazhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 383
Nooope, it's just the first video to show you a sample of what you might be doing if you decide to partake.
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #108
ploxerdon
Registered User
 
ploxerdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Hmm, im doing insanity for a week now, still no weight changes..
Ah well, i guess it takes time before you start losing weight.
Also, been able to make it through a whole video again yesterday, this time it was Cardio Power & Resistance... So much jumping XD
Also, my parents might try out insanity too, since they both are overweight.
ploxerdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 04:13 AM   #109
MinTako
Registered User
 
MinTako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploxerdon View Post
Hmm, im doing insanity for a week now, still no weight changes..
Ah well, i guess it takes time before you start losing weight.
Also, been able to make it through a whole video again yesterday, this time it was Cardio Power & Resistance... So much jumping XD
Also, my parents might try out insanity too, since they both are overweight.
Yeah me neither. And I realize it can't just happen in a week, but I'm so impatient xD Lets keep to it though! I may post progress later on down the line. Either with the fitness test or with pictures at a months interval.

Edit: I just noticed how ironic it is that my profile picture is a cupcake D: Maybe I should change that.. xD
MinTako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #110
ploxerdon
Registered User
 
ploxerdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinTako View Post
Yeah me neither. And I realize it can't just happen in a week, but I'm so impatient xD Lets keep to it though! I may post progress later on down the line. Either with the fitness test or with pictures at a months interval.

Edit: I just noticed how ironic it is that my profile picture is a cupcake D: Maybe I should change that.. xD
Haha, i am really impatient too, since i want to cosplay Sasuke end of august, and i want to look good when i do it XD

Hmm, i won't post any pictures, might post the fitness test too, but i did most of the exercise wrong the first time i think.
Well, my picture is really old, the only recent one i have is one with an icecream... thats ironic too :P
ploxerdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #111
Drazhar
Registered User
 
Drazhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploxerdon View Post
Haha, i am really impatient too, since i want to cosplay Sasuke end of august, and i want to look good when i do it XD

Hmm, i won't post any pictures, might post the fitness test too, but i did most of the exercise wrong the first time i think.
Well, my picture is really old, the only recent one i have is one with an icecream... thats ironic too :P
Why do I get the feeling that everyone in this thread is younger than me?

I'll have to post a new pic when I get around to it... and oh man... 8 days until I start anew!
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #112
ploxerdon
Registered User
 
ploxerdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazhar View Post
Why do I get the feeling that everyone in this thread is younger than me?

I'll have to post a new pic when I get around to it... and oh man... 8 days until I start anew!
How young are you then? :P
I am only 15 years old, turning 16 in a couple of months though.
ploxerdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #113
Drazhar
Registered User
 
Drazhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploxerdon View Post
How young are you then? :P
I am only 15 years old, turning 16 in a couple of months though.
29 in 16 days....
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #114
ploxerdon
Registered User
 
ploxerdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazhar View Post
29 in 16 days....
Hmm, that isnt old at all.

Here are some pics i have taken today (Yeah, i decided to do it)

http://oi41.tinypic.com/1176zx4.jpg
http://oi42.tinypic.com/6gjxpf.jpg
ploxerdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #115
dragonwiddd
Registered User
 
dragonwiddd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
truly inspiring! I just started doing insanity on top of the gym as my cardio :3
dragonwiddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #116
DarkusAngelus
seanstartrunning
 
DarkusAngelus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 45
This is awesome! I've been doing Insanity for a week now since I got back from Anime Boston. Totally revved up for the whole sixty days. I used to compete a lot in martial arts, but that was a long time ago. Hoping I can get back into that amazing shape I used to be in. Ah-ha~ But yeah, I'm already feeling stronger after having done this for just a week. Maybe I'll post pictures as I get further along the program.
DarkusAngelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #117
Drazhar
Registered User
 
Drazhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkusAngelus View Post
This is awesome! I've been doing Insanity for a week now since I got back from Anime Boston. Totally revved up for the whole sixty days. I used to compete a lot in martial arts, but that was a long time ago. Hoping I can get back into that amazing shape I used to be in. Ah-ha~ But yeah, I'm already feeling stronger after having done this for just a week. Maybe I'll post pictures as I get further along the program.
POST NOW! Show where you are, and let's have everyone turn this thread into nothing but inspiring stories!

I'll even start quoting befores and afters in the first pooooost!
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #118
MinTako
Registered User
 
MinTako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 19
Wow I'm loving how much life there is in here now!
Checking back here everyday really helps me get my motivation back when it starts to deplete. Like today, its been a long day with an exam and then straight to my first day of work and now its 9pm and I havent gotten my training in yet. I'm so tired but the second I opened up for this I knew that there is no way I'm too tired to get that training in >3
And I think I will upload my start picture as well then.

Heehee, and well I'm 22 so I'm pretty much right in the middle of both of you :P




This is my Day 1 of Insanity pictures

Last edited by MinTako : 06-03-2013 at 01:24 PM.
MinTako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #119
Drazhar
Registered User
 
Drazhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 383
JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE!





Stuff works.

For you ladies?



Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #120
ploxerdon
Registered User
 
ploxerdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazhar View Post
JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE!





Stuff works.

For you ladies?



Damn...
They looked good before too so yeah :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinTako View Post
Wow I'm loving how much life there is in here now!
Checking back here everyday really helps me get my motivation back when it starts to deplete. Like today, its been a long day with an exam and then straight to my first day of work and now its 9pm and I havent gotten my training in yet. I'm so tired but the second I opened up for this I knew that there is no way I'm too tired to get that training in >3
And I think I will upload my start picture as well then.

Heehee, and well I'm 22 so I'm pretty much right in the middle of both of you :P




This is my Day 1 of Insanity pictures
Haha yeah, i know that feeling i almost give up alot of times... but i never fully give up, i always keep trying.

Yeah, after school i sometimes don't feel like doing it either... but i just do it... no matter how tired i am i find the motivation to do it... mainly is because of me wanting to cosplay well, but this thread also helps alot.
ploxerdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.