Nintendo Announces a metric ton of new stuff.
So yeah, needless to say, Nintendo showed a ton of Wii U stuff today, and it was pretty dang huge.
1. Zelda: Wind Waker is being remade in HD for the Wii U, and will be released in fall 2013. In addition, Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma confirmed a brand new Zelda title is in development for Wii U.
2. A new 3D Mario game, as well as a new Mario Kart, are both in development as well, and will be shown off and playable at E3.
3. Good-Feel, the company behind the super cute Kirby's Epic Yarn, is back with a new game starring another Nintendo icon in the same unique art style, Yarn Yoshi.
4. Monolith Soft, the company behind Xenoblade, is working on a new action RPG for Wii U, codenamed "X".
5. Perhaps oddest of all, Atlus and Intelligent Systems are continuing the trend of crossover RPGs in Japan, combining their two beloved RPG franchises into Shin Megami Tensei vs. Fire Emblem, for Wii U.
6. Oh yeah, and since Archelon would kill me if I didn't mention it, Resident Evil Revelations is getting an HD port for Wii U, and it will be coming to PS3, 360, and PC as well this fall.