Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Anime Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
KuruttaKanashii
Tempest in a Teapot

Anime Dreams!

I'm sure we've all had them, and I'm sure they increase in frequency the closer it is to con time. For example, just yesterday I dreamed that the Undertaker was pinching my cheeks. ಠ_ಠ
And then there was the rather confuzzling Hetalia dream. It was France... and Ukraine... but they were evil, for some reason... and they were together... and then Cuba was about to make out with Russia, but kept stopping to break the fourth wall. In Spanish. Luckily there were subtitles in this dream, so I know that he was calling me "Raindrop". And I woke up right when they were about to kiss. Even more ಠ_ಠ.
What about you guys? Tell me your dreams!

For cosplay photos and selfies, please visit my tumblr
KuruttaKanashii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Vault21

Clearly your dream is telling you that you're in love with your father.

Since I've been watching so much Hetalia, lately, I've been dreaming of it, too. Usually involving America and more contemporary issues. Like plowing through people's homes in Afghanistan.

America: "Sorry, Dudes! I totally over-reacted. I'll clean up...I just gotta go punch this other guy two countries over. I'll be back in....8, 10 years, tops."
Vault21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
KuruttaKanashii
Tempest in a Teapot

...I'm pretty sure Undertaker isn't my dad. Your dreams seem to be a lot better put together than mine. You got plot in those things.

For cosplay photos and selfies, please visit my tumblr
KuruttaKanashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
Vault21

*Heavy breathing* No...Undertaker is your father...*heavy breathing*

Sorry, asthma.

Well, they're more like flashes linked together by a very loose plot.
Vault21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

I have actually had one lol
It wasn't ANIME but a game so....Close enough..It was Kingdom HEarts..So yea even closer..

Anyway, I was taking the role of Sora though..It was awesome. I was fighting Xemnas in a back yard of some sort. But the best part was in the middle of fighting I was like "Woa woa, wait..Pause.." then I went into the KH pause menu..Except, it was more transparent but you could still see the menu..Anywho, I went into my weapons and exchanged my Kingdom Key Keyblade to the Fenrir Keyblade and said "Ooohhh, aaawwweessooome >" then I SCREAMED, "UN-PAUSE!!" and faught him with an evil smile, much like the one you see on Kid Buu's face durring the end of Dragonball Z.

Great dream if I do say so myself ^_^
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
jeniferwilson

if Undertakern cam,e in my dream than i never wake up again with fear....

How you can imagine Undertaker in your dream..??
jeniferwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
WARPAINTandUnicorns
Black Magic Woman

Being an Undertaker cosplyer this would be funny. I would wake up laughing (I pinch Ceil cosplayers on the check all the time if I can. lol)

Not that often.... I rarely remember my dream unless it's something transmitting/stressful.

I think I had one in high school about tuxedo mask. And some sort of case from Yami no Matsuei that was stressing be out but that's about it.

My dreams are usually about failed cosplay attempts. lol

Anime North '15
Souryuu / Sohryu - Yami no Matsuei (Fri)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
WARPAINTandUnicorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
Gohan Som

I had a weird one a few weeks ago. It was an evangelion dream. I was the pilot of Eva Unit 7. It was a traditional blue color with a head more in line with Unit 1's. Shinji had left NERV on a secret project to unleash his physic powers. He had developed Dragonball Z like powers and fought angels that way. Well they waited on a blood test he was bought back to NERV. All of the other pilots hated him for turning his back on NERV.

A angel attacked and it looked like a origami bird with a sadistic personality. It could land on any object organic object and take control of it. We pilots were dispatched and the ways the EVas worked was different. They were small with an open cockpit then they transform into a full blown Eva. Shinji couldn't sync with his Eva and it wouldn't transform all the way. The angel attached to Shinji's open cockpit and took control of him. Shinji told the others that he killed the angel and that it was ok to open their cockpits. It was really trying to gain control of Rei.

I saw the angel on Shinji's shoulder and began firing. I free Shinji and he goes into an internal monologue about wither he wants to be a pilot or a fighter. He decides on pilot and he syncs with his Eva and kills the angel.
Gohan Som is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

The other night I had a dream that I was eating my lunch at school, and my best friend popped out dressed as Kakashi from Naruto and shouts "It's national Naruto day!" Then Deidara popped out of the floor and styled my hair like his before taking my cheetos and disappearing.

I also once had a dream that the Undertaker was my geometry teacher...except he kept pausing to talk about old spice.

This was a while back, but I also had a dream once that Seras and Alucard from Hellsing kept stalking me while I was trying to buy shoes. And they kept yelling at me when I'd try to buy something they didn't like.

I'm pretty sure there was a dream involving Trinity Blood Recently, but I can't remember what it was.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #10
Gohan Som

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
The other night I had a dream that I was eating my lunch at school, and my best friend popped out dressed as Kakashi from Naruto and shouts "It's national Naruto day!" Then Deidara popped out of the floor and styled my hair like his before taking my cheetos and disappearing.

I also once had a dream that the Undertaker was my geometry teacher...except he kept pausing to talk about old spice.

This was a while back, but I also had a dream once that Seras and Alucard from Hellsing kept stalking me while I was trying to buy shoes. And they kept yelling at me when I'd try to buy something they didn't like.

I'm pretty sure there was a dream involving Trinity Blood Recently, but I can't remember what it was.
I think you have a fear of commitment and of cheetos
Gohan Som is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

The other Night, I had the weirdest dream. I was trying to get to my friend's house and I got lost and ended up in D.C. and when I was trying to get back, Haku from Naruto kept popping out of weird places and trying to talk to me.

Random Naruto characters stay out of my dreams! XD
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 10-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #12
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

So this is what happens when I fall asleep while watching Yu Yu Hakusho. I dreamt Kurama was a pizza delivery man and my dad wouldn't tip him, and I kept yelling at my dad to tip him or he'd attack us with roses and my dad still wouldn't tip "my freaky anime men."
Unread 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #13
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
So this is what happens when I fall asleep while watching Yu Yu Hakusho. I dreamt Kurama was a pizza delivery man and my dad wouldn't tip him, and I kept yelling at my dad to tip him or he'd attack us with roses and my dad still wouldn't tip "my freaky anime men."
HAHAHAHA That's funny as hell..
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
HAHAHAHA That's funny as hell..
What's even funnier is I told my dad about the dream and showed him Kurama and he said "Yeah...I probably wouldn't."
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #15
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

i have tons of con dreams, its strange though out of all of them not one had a dealers hall. i had a good ghost in the shell dream a few years back.

i had this weird dream that sephiroth was casing me around shouting "make me some waffles dammit!"

oh and i had a weird dream pickachu was a human sized hitler.