Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 11-11-2002, 03:05 PM   #1
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

the legend of Zelda "all bow down to its sheer greatness"

Oh i can't wait untill Zelda advance come out for GBA

Besides Orcarina, A Link to the Past was my all time fav Zelda game, it was just so great.

Zelda games are so much fun, the only one i really didn't like was MAjora's Mask, and that was becuase my game glitched on me, oh and the fact that it only had 4 goddamn temples!

Whats your fav zelda game and why? and what do you think about the upcoming Zelda game? is Cel-da going to be any good?
DJ(SiC)ness is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-11-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

My favorite is Link to the Past, and then Ocarina of time. I cosplay as Malon too, she's my favorite Zelda character. I also REALLY REALLY REALLY love Link's Awakening. Even though it's not a Miyamoto game, I still love it to death. I'm going to cosplay Marin!
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:12 PM   #3
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

i loved your Malon costum by the way, it turned out very very nice, and i loved the bowser pendant
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:15 PM   #4
Sami
» star*stealing girl

Was the SNES one A Link to the Past? I can't remember, LOL! I loved that one.. sometimes I still whip out the old SNES to play it. ^_^

sen - ti - ment - has - got - me - feelin'!
Sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

yeah it was
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:30 PM   #6
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ(SiC)ness
i loved your Malon costum by the way, it turned out very very nice, and i loved the bowser pendant
You saw it? Thanks ^-^ I want it to look very very nice! I worked extra hard on the skirt and apron. I hope everyone likes my Marin costume ^_^
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:40 PM   #7
Celine
Remember me?

Link to the Past (SNES), hands down. It's short enough that you can beat it in one sitting. The music is fantastic. The graphics are pleasing. It's fun to play. Link is so cute! Are there any other crazy people out there who just had to win with a counter of 0 (meaning you beat it in a single sitting without dying)? I've done that, more than once. ^^ So has my roommate. This is why we get along so well, I think.

Ocarina had the most amazing graphics and animation, and I really enjoyed the controls and superior camera. However, some of the dungeons were mind-numbingly hard. *cough* Water temple *cough* It also suffered from having too much text- I play Zelda because it has the best *gameplay* not *story*. And, Navi. Navi is one of the worst things ever.

I liked all three of the GB games so far. I have a problem, since I only play them on trips, that I never remember what I'm supposed to be doing when I pick them back up. They remind me of Link to the Past, which pleases me.

Never played Majora's Mask. As for the old Zeldas, the first was hard, but still awesome. The dungeon music is SO depressing, though! You really can't play it for very long before you just want to kill yourself after hearing the same depressing tune for a while. I didn't mind Zelda 2, though my copy's save feature eventually gave out and I couldn't complete it.

Now, the CD-i Zeldas... eh... *cough* We'll pretend those don't exist. ^_^

I, for one, am really looking forward to both the new GBA and GC Zeldas. Why? Zelda NEVER disappoints. It's the greatest series ever. My biggest complaint is that Link now has blonde hair. He always had red or brown hair. Why the bleach??
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 03:44 PM   #8
Nietsche
Have a SUPER good time!

The oracles were good too!
But I'd like to see some Oracle cosplayers!!!
Nayru oracle of Time, Din oracle of seasons and Furore oracle of Secrets!!!

Some small info on pandas- Eats, shoots and leaves!
(this is an excellent book btw)
The difference a little punctuation makes!
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 05:47 PM   #9
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

you beat link to the past without dying omg.

your my hero

*Dj is very tired a weak and sweaty, becuase he just got done with a 2 hour drum practice. Yep nothing but hard core fast songs, from Dir en Grey to slipknot. My arm they are mush.*
Unread 11-11-2002, 05:58 PM   #10
Celine
Remember me?

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ(SiC)ness
you beat link to the past without dying omg.
It's insanity, I tell you. I was really irked the first time I beat the game without dying, but had a counter of 6. It's so cruel of them to increment the counter every time you turn the game off! ^^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 06:02 PM   #11
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

how long did it take you?
Unread 11-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #12
videogirlc

I loved Ocarina of time. I loved the graphics and the story, but he dungeons I agree were hard. I loved the oracle series for GBA, and can't wait for the new ne to come out. I never got an SNES so I never gt a chance to play it. The new Zelda for Game Cube is the main reason I want to buy a Game Cube.
videogirlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 06:08 PM   #13
KnuxieChan
Thunderbolt's Bitch

Link, he come to town! Come to save, the princess Zelda! XD Heheh, I like Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Ocarina of Time (Cuza Gannon ^^)

I never really played any other ones then those. I love Kafei and Keaton.. That'd be cool to do a cosplay of them..
Major Raikov (Metal Gear Solid 3)
Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker)
Joltik (Pokémon Hoodie)
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)
Marik Ishtar (YGOTAS)

----------------------
KnuxieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 06:15 PM   #14
Studmaster
The King of Games!

I've beaten Link to the Past in One Sitting without dying, it took me 8 hours to get everything. (20 Hearts, Full Magic, Lv 4 Sword, etc.)

I've beaten The Adventure of Link in one sitting, and I've beaten First and Second Quest of LoZ in 2.
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?
Studmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2002, 06:37 PM   #15
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

insane!

and yes the water temple was way harder than it needed to be.

Raise water level, lower water level, raise water level again, whoops you shouldn't of raised it that far now you have to start over.

it took me forevr even with the stradegy guild (sorry i need it for that temple.)