Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 09-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Mintpuff
The Purifier

Female cosplay suggestions?

Hi everyone!

I'm having a hard time deciding a character to cosplay as for my convention next year. I don't want to take pictures to post now, but I will if you guys want them to help me pick a cosplay!

For a description, though, I'm almost 15, I have slightly poofy/frizzy dark brown/black hair, I have medium-large dark brown/black eyes, medium-light skin, full lips, dark, thick eyebrows. I'm 5'5" and weigh 170 lbs, and my measurements are roughly 38.5-29-38. I'm kind of curvy and pretty busty x_x I'm not really thin, though. My face has a pretty standard shape to it- not too round, prominent chin. I think that's heart shaped, although my cheeks are still a bit chubby from before my diet. xD I have large thighs and a big butt (sadly for me xDDDD!). I don't have broad shoulders. My figure is pretty feminine, but I do have a bit of a wide frame.

I'd love a cosplay that's a strong woman with a large weapon/prop (no guns though), crossdressing is fine with me but I don't look very male so it'd be difficult. There aren't really many restrictions for me, but it can't show a lot of skin. I'm okay with cleavage, really, showing calfs is okay, I'd prefer not to show my thighs or any skin past my waist because I have awful stretch marks on my hips. x_x

The cosplays I've done already are Terezi Pyrope and Jane Crocker from Homesuck (although I'd have no issues with busting Jane out again), and I'm doing Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica this year. Some ideas I had for cosplays are in my signature.

I really don't mind anything, anime or otherwise! So if you have any ideas, please tell me, I'd love to hear them. !
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Mintpuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
AsukaBlue

hi Mint!

I immediately thought of Molly Hayes - Princess Powerful or Bruiser, from the Marvel series "The Runaways"

while she doesnt carry a large weapon, I think she fits very well into the rest of your criterion! She is exceptionally strong, both physically and emotionally - and is a great character! !

Ive enclosed some reference images - hope you enjoy!