Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
MidnaTheImp
Rogue of Space

Need help with Midna Imp form bodysuit/helmet

I'm semi-new to cosplaying, but I've always cosplayed an easy character. So, lets get to the point. I need some help finding a bodysuit to cosplay Imp Midna. I found one that has been pre-painted on zentai-zentai.com which is about 78 dollars. I'm not sure if it will be easier to get a plain black one and have my friend (who is being Link) help me paint it or just buy the one pre-done. Also, I need a bit of help making her fused shadow. Help would be greatly appreciated!!
MidnaTheImp is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
pascalstriangle

I always prefer to create things myself, but the midna zentai doesn't look bad. you would still have to do some painting on it though (like the green twili symbols)
pascalstriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
elisanacpinto

I think you can decorate it with classic design, according to your choice of color. This will add more beautiful look. pharmaceutical packaging
elisanacpinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
angryteenbear

This video will save your life (I'm doing the same cosplay, so trust me on this)

the girl doing it is a little annoying and hard to follow, so I took notes. I can send them to you if you want, just private message me
angryteenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:13 AM   #5
Kaeruhime

I would buy a white one, and paint the black part, instead of painting the white parts on a black one. The result would be better. Actually, that is what I had done cosplaying imp Midna, because the white came out grayish on black.
Kaeruhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014, 01:53 PM   #6
Kaeruhime

For the headpiece, I used a thin foam mattress, cut the round piece and the front piece (you find plenty of patterns online). Then I modeled the details on it with clay (I did a thin sheet of clay covering the headpiece front part on both sides and attached decorations on it). After it dried I glued the two parts with extra strong glue, and then sprayed it silver.
Kaeruhime is offline   Reply With Quote