Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Germany

Unread 09-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Irelza

Newcomer in Germany

Hi everyone!

I'm actually from Spain, but I just moved today to Germany for six months (erasmus). I don't know anyone here and I would love to get to know some cosplayers! I'm living in Hamburg, near Harbug. I really want to know things about events here and such. Thanks in advance!
Irelza is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
MissLunatic
Someone

Hi, Irelza^^
welcome to Germany. Unfortunately I don't live very close by but rather in western Germany and much more south. But about 2 years ago I used to travel to Hamburg from time to time to visit friends and attend some events.
If it is still existent there was at least a small monthly event called Chisaii. Plus there should be some smaller fan organized events up there as well from time to time. As winter's coming our con season is rather coming to an end. Our largest German con was just last weekend. But there are still some rather regional ones like Ti-con in Würzburg, Yayuco (or what it's written) and Yukicon even more in the south and Animaco in Berlin plus some more I don't know about. (Oh I forgot to mention the bookfair in Frankfurt which is frequently attended by cosplayers as well, although it's of course different from a pure con.)
I could ask one or another acquaintance from Hamburg though. Or I'd recomment you to take a look at the German community page animexx.de. There events and stuff are listed, sorted by region and date plus you can see how many ppl possibly are going to attend them.
You are welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.
MissLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
MirniMausi
Just live more

Bienvenido!!! ^______^
Like MissLunatic, I'm also not from Hamburg, sadly, but I'm sure if you check animexx, as she suggested, you find a lot of information about cons near your place and cosplay friends. Animexx has also an english version available at animexx.com, if it's easier for you to understand

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask^^

~Up Next~
Maybe: Yoko Minato/ Kamen Rider Marika (Kamen Rider Gaim)
MirniMausi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Irelza

Thank you both very much for answering! I'll look that website up, thanks. : )
Irelza is offline   Reply With Quote