Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 12-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Anyone play D3?

So I just started playing again after a 3 month hiatus and it's pretty boring alone though. I was looking for some people to play with regularly. Well unless you are as geared as god :P that's a little out of my league hah but with my current gear I could do up to MP5 at least, but not enough to efficiently do a speed run of it. Anyone else still play and also looking for some D3 friends?
Logia1300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I play...ed it.

I have nothing against playing it, I just usually end up playing something else. I have two characters at 60 and like...level 4 paragon, my gear is ok at best. I play a cluster arrow/sentry DH and a dual wield dodge monk, but I haven't touched it in ages.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Yea I know how you feel, I was in the same boat but now I just felt like playing again and with the two patches I missed I have something to do. Just looking for some people to chill with cause it's more fun with a group.

Last edited by Logia1300 : 12-10-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Unread 12-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
CountMetal
I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!

The only time I use my 3DS is during conventions. I haven't gotten a game since Kid Icarus Uprising, but planning on getting Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate and Dragon Quest VII.
CountMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountMetal View Post
The only time I use my 3DS is during conventions. I haven't gotten a game since Kid Icarus Uprising, but planning on getting Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate and Dragon Quest VII.
Umm, no. This thread is about Diablo 3, not 3DS.

I haven't played since about July-ish. The people I play with all got disinterested at the same time, so we haven't played since then. We'll eventually get back to playing again when we have time (yay being a college kid).

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
CountMetal
I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!

Opps my bad LoL. I only played the Demo of that game once but haven't had a chance to play it. Plus I am still trying to beat the second one.
CountMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #7
Logia1300
Cosplay Pirates Captain

Hah well I hear ya, my friends all stopped too some time ago. Well if anyone ever got bored and felt like playing add me, my battle tag is Zenithia#1388. Doesn't really matter how geared you are, I mostly farm A3 inferno on MP1 anyways though sometimes I'll turn it up when I'm bored.
Unread 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Well I've discovered I'm the only one of my small group who's stopped playing. lol. Will have to pick it back up again after finals are over.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Yeah, I haven't really had the urge to replay it since beating the campaign the first time. While I was playing I was like "oh yeah, I'll try another character after this" but then I went on to something else. Maybe someday.

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: Anime Los Angeles (January 9-11)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote