Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Unread 09-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
LoveofCountry
Guts & Honor, I like that

Looking for 3-4 more roommates at the Milford

Hey Everybody,

our group is looking to add some new faces to our room at the Milford. We're staying there Thursday to Sunday, it's on 8th Avenue and a half mile away from the Javits. It has very stylish contemporary rooms, if you'd like to know more : www.milfordplaza.com
This will be our second NYCC and we're setting out to make some new friends, and cut down the cost of the Con for everyone. The current demographic of the room is 1 girl and 2 guys.

We ask that you be hygienic, friendly, and responsible. A small safety deposit isn't a requirement but it would be nice, just to know that you're serious. If you'd like references for me I can list you a couple names of people on here that I've stayed with during past anime Conventions. We'll share food and drinks to the capacity that our extra trunk space allows. We like to order out food together and be social throughout the con. Some of us will be drinking alcohol at some point but never to excess. The cost for the weekend will be between $122-$142 for the weekend depending on our final person count.

Any questions feel free to PM me, and I apologize in advance if it takes me a day or two to get back to you. I just bought a house and with all the renovations simply getting to the computer has become hectic sometimes.

Ryan :0)
LoveofCountry is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
LoveofCountry

UP. Two people dropped so 1-2 spots are still open.
Unread 10-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

:)

Hi,
I'm travelling with two guys (one of them being my brother) and while we were going to stay with some friends at a campus in Brooklyn, there's only room for two and not three and I'd like for us to all stay together (we're coming from Alaska). We arrive Thrusday and leave Monday.
miene-maus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
LoveofCountry

PM sent