Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #16
iLiveOnSkittles

Name: Selena

where you are: Atlanta, GA

When did you start cosplaying: Just now xP

first character cosplayed: Going as Misa to AWA

I've cosplayed...: No experience so far..Well I did dress up as Temari once for Halloween if that counts xD

future cosplay plans: Misa Amane, C.C (Code Geass), Sebastian, Fang (Final Fantasy), Pokemon Trainer (White/Hilda)

favorite anime/manga: Death Note*** Black Butler, Code Geass, Durarara, and some Naruto

favorite character(s): L, Light, Misa, Sasori, Izaya, Sebastian, Lelouch, C.C, Sasori, Itachi, Suigetsu

Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): Nope :O Atleast, not now

Random info about yourself~~:I love drawing ! Especially Pikachu. Pikachu's are fun.
iLiveOnSkittles is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
jrockfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiveOnSkittles View Post
Name: Selena

where you are: Atlanta, GA

When did you start cosplaying: Just now xP

first character cosplayed: Going as Misa to AWA

I've cosplayed...: No experience so far..Well I did dress up as Temari once for Halloween if that counts xD

future cosplay plans: Misa Amane, C.C (Code Geass), Sebastian, Fang (Final Fantasy), Pokemon Trainer (White/Hilda)

favorite anime/manga: Death Note*** Black Butler, Code Geass, Durarara, and some Naruto

favorite character(s): L, Light, Misa, Sasori, Izaya, Sebastian, Lelouch, C.C, Sasori, Itachi, Suigetsu

Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): Nope :O Atleast, not now

Random info about yourself~~:I love drawing ! Especially Pikachu. Pikachu's are fun.
Awesome! another Georgia person
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #18
iLiveOnSkittles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockfreak View Post
Awesome! another Georgia person
Lol, yeah !
Are you going to AWA?
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #19
jrockfreak

Quote:
Lol, yeah !
Are you going to AWA?
Yea im going. Are you?
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #20
iLiveOnSkittles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockfreak View Post
Yea im going. Are you?
Yup! I can't wait. I've never been to a con before xD
Unread 05-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #21
jrockfreak

Quote:
Yup! I can't wait. I've never been to a con before xD
well you picked an awesome con to be your first one. awa is huge and a lot of fun. this will be my second time going
Unread 05-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #22
WelcomeToChaos

Name: Lindsey
State:South Carolina (upstate aka Spartanburg and Greer)
I've cosplayer as: France, Canada, 2p England, America, chibitalia,chibiamerica, ad Prussia.
What I want to do: Grell, England, Inyusha, Ruma, Edward Eleic, Riza Hawkeye, Tamaki, honey, and maybe Italy and Austria.
Favorite anime/ manga: obviously hetalia..... I also love fullmetal alchemist, ouran high school host club, and black butler.
Things about me: I'm willing to do almost anything, but I do good up a lot and am just a naturally fun person. I'll take stuff as in pictures and vedios seriously but I have a tendancy to relax a little and just myself. Hey that's what bloopers are for right

Supernatural
Batman
Hetalia
Black Butler
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Z
DC comics in general.
WelcomeToChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #23
HatNClogCosplay

I live in Oklahoma! Harrah, Oklahoma (20 minutes away from OKC) to be correct! If you are a Vocaloid/Bleach or Code Geass cosplayer, please note on my dA (hatnclogsproductions.deviantart.com ) and want to do a shoot or anything just note me!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY COSPLAY PHOTOS WITHOUT ASKING FIRST.
Thank you.~

I cosplay, Rukia Kuchiki, Sode no Shirayuki, Miku Hatsune, and Euphemia Li Britannia. Rukia and Miku being my biggest, and most favorite.~
Enjoy~!
HatNClogCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #24
Reina_21

HI! So I'm Reina!

where you are: I'm in Arlington Tx

When did you start cosplaying: I started cosplaying two years ago.

first character cosplayed: Summoner Yuna from FFX

I've cosplayed...: misa from death note, summoner yuna FFX, Miku magnet, and vanellope from wreck it ralph

future cosplay plans: Magnet Miku hatsune, vanellope from wreck it ralph and maybe matryoshka Miku hatsune

favorite anime/manga: any really. Just as long as it has a plot

favorite character(s): hm....L, Ryuk, Gaara, Kakashi, Naruto, and others that I can't remember right now.

Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): I'm good at photography and I'm decent at make up. I guess.

Random info about yourself: I love k-pop and j-pop so you'll always see me listening to music or dancing. I love drawing even if I'm not that good. I can be very random....yup.
Reina_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #25
xFairyTail17x

Talking

Name: Roxanne

Where you are: Atlanta, GA (Well live close by it)

When did you start Cosplaying: Just about when I was either 12 or 13 years old

First Character Cosplayed: Hm...well I think it would be Erika Karisawa from Durarara!! but it was a closet cosplay more like a fail, but for real it be Kaito from Vocaloid

Future Cosplays: Ittoki Otoya from Uta no Prince Sama! Kent from AMNESIA Mikasa from Attack on Titan, Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail, Sachi from Sword Art Online, but I'm just gonna say this list goes on forever probably~!! ^_^

Favorite Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Skip Beat!, Blue Exorcist, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Kuroko no Basuke, Chihayafuru, Uta no Prince Sama~ Nurarihyon no Mago , Inu X Boku SS, Angel Beats! Beelzebub, Wagnaria!, Oreimo, Huh...well seriously the list will go on and on and on.....xD

Favorite Character: Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Saeko Bushijima from High School of the Dead, Saber from Fate Zero and Fate/ Stay Night, Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist, Senjougohara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari.....and billions of others I guess

Job or do anything for Cosplay Etc...: Well I Basically just cosplay, but I love taking Photos of Cosplayers too~!! ^_^

Random: Hm....well I guess that would be I know up to 8 languages and studying 4 for now, and fluent in Japanese, Chinese~ Mandarin, Korean, Thai = Well I'm basically Thai XP, and Russian, Oh! and I LOVE Kpop and lots of KDramas and Jdramas~!! and I guess Taiwanese Movies and Shows
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
Naiagu
That one cosplayer

Name: Naiagu or Nai (on the internet)
Where you are: San Leandro, CA (Bay area)
When did you start cosplaying: Uhh... 2010? I still consider myself really new to this.
First character cosplayed: Tohru Honda, FURUBA
I've cosplayed...:Tohru Honda, Misa Amane, Korra (LOK), Sarutobi Ayame, Morgiana (Magi), Young Yoruichi, and a Rocket Grunt.
Future cosplay plans: A character from Magic Knight Rayearth (not sure yet), Princess Mononoke, Haruhi (Host Club), Chrono (Chrono Crusade), Senna (LOK), Ukyo (Ranma 1/2) etc.
Favorite anime/manga: Gintama, Ao No Exorcist, Magi, Lok, ATLA, Fairy Tail, Ranma 1/2, FMA, etc etc.
Favorite character(s): This will probably be a huge list.
Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): Not at the moment.
Random info about yourself~~: I am a very shy person but I love cosplay and learning how to make my own things. It's become quite an expensive hobby. I like Kpop, I have my own apartment with my boyfriend now who just started cosplaying.
Ruby New Years.........Progress 0%
Secret Cosplay...........Progress 0%
Arya Stark.................Progress 0%

Conventions for 2014:
Kraken Winter, NorCal Winter Gathering

Contact me: Tumblr, DA, FB Fan Page, Skype: Naiagu
Naiagu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
Talismand

name: Tim
Where you are: Florida
When did you start cosplaying: When i was 17
First character cosplayed: ANBU ninja
Future cosplay plans: High Noon Twisted Fate (from league of legends) and some armor set from monster hunter don't know which one yet ^^;
Favorite anime/manga: Anime im going to have to say gurren laggen manga is fairy tale
Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): nope
Random info about yourself: I train in all types of knife throwing and sword techniques. I play all types of sports mostly golf and street hockey. I play a whole lot of league of legends and monster hunter. I'm an all around chill guy i like to drink on the weekends and just hang out and talk. I have a girlfriend who is currently studying in michigan but will be moving back soon. thats about it ^^
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #28
Aderyn
<OM NOM NOM>

Name: Amanda
Where you are: Fort Morgan, CO/Northeastern CO/ middle of nowhere
When did you start cosplaying?: 2007
First character cosplayed: Tsunade from Naruto
I've cosplayed: quite a bit, but my favorites have been GLaDOS from Portal, Fancy Mel from Threads of Fate, Asmodian from Aion, Mad Hatter from Batman TAS, and Maleficent from Once Upon a Time.
Future cosplay plans: Knight-Commander Meredith from Dragon Age 2, Urdnot Wrex or Bakara from Mass Effect 3, Pyro from Team Fortress 2. Lots of game characters, I guess!
Favorite anime/manga: One Piece, Peacemaker Kurogane, Madoka Magicka. I know, weird combo.
Favorite characters: WAY too many to list.
"Backstage" jobs for cosplay?: No. I give advice to my friends every once in a while, but nothing pro.
Random info: I'm a sewing maniac! I'm not the best at it, but I get better and crazier with every new cosplay. I hope to start armor making with the next few cosplays I want to work on. I'm always up for a challenge. I'm working on getting into grad school for Museology (museums are just plain awesome!) and I'm all alone out here in the Colorado plains. Most of my friends live in the Denver area or in WY, but it would be nice to meet some people in Northeast CO or even in southwest NE.
Aderyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #29
Allygall

Name: Lily
where you are: Upstate SC (Spartanburg)-ish
When did you start cosplaying: 2011
first character cosplayed: Sailor Mars
I've cosplayed...: Miku Hatsune, Riversong, Sailor Mars, and Luka
future cosplay plans: Fluttershy, Edward Elric, Sailor Moon, Mello, Axel and Ceil
favorite anime/mangaeath Note, Uta no Prince sama, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
favorite character(s): Axel, Roxas, Miku, Luka, and Edward Elric
Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, make up etc.): Not really ^_^;
Random info about yourself~~: I'm learning Japanese because I'm gonna try to go to Japan in 3 years

Probably Going As:
Miku Matryoshka. 85%
Miku (in a kimono) 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya 95%
Pikachu 0%
Alios Trancy 20%
Haruhi Suzumiya (in a kimono) 100%
L 50%
Mikuo 50%
or something else easy (Or i might not cosplay xD)
~If you have any suggestions for meh cosplay, please PM me~
Allygall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #30
LiviDreams
dork

Name: Livi
Where you are: Atlanta, GA
When did you start cosplaying: Just last year...
First Character cosplayed: Haruhi Fujioka
I've cosplayed... Haruhi Fujioka, Prussia, John Egbert, and Totoro
Future cosplay plans: Mituna Captor, Trickster!Dirk, Maka Albarn, Eruka, and so many more (this list never really ends...)
Favorite anime/manga: Uh... Black Butler, FMA, Kuroko no Basuke, Soul Eater, and OHSHC
Favorite character(s): Finny, Edward Elric, Dave Strider, and Luffy
Do you do some "backstage" jobs for cosplay (photography, makeup, etc): Makeup (to an extent)
Random info about yourself: I am an aspiring voice actor ^~^
Nitori (Free!)= Done!
WV/ The Mayor (Homestuck)= Done!
Hinata (Haikyuu!!)= 50% done

Upcoming Cons:
Dragon*Con 2014
AWA 2014
Momocon 2015
LiviDreams is offline   Reply With Quote