Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 11-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #1
JoeBoeing
Man Kitty

Galaxy Fraulein Yuna games!

Hi all,

As a Polylina fanboy and a huge fan of anything GFY I'm wondering who else here has played the games from this series?

I'm currently playing Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 2 (Turbo Duo) and Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 3 (Saturn) and am loving it dearly.

These games once I fisih them could very well rank on my top 10 games ever list.

For those interested the games I've been playing have all the dialog spoken by the Japanese VA's and all the text in in Japanese on the botton in a dialog box. If you can read your kana you can make understand the story.

Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 2 is more of digital comic/action game. Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 3 is more of an stategic/action sortas like Final Fantasy Tactics but the battle menues are in kanji. The Battle menues are however eaily layed out and easy to navagate.

I love this series and when playing GFY 3 when Polylina made her dramatic appearance I broke into tears. I actually shouted out with Yuna-esqe enthusiasm, "Look! It's Polylina!".

My sister told me that sometimes I scare her to no end. But what can I do,? I LOVE Polylina more than Yuna does.

You can find these games pretty reasonably on ebay. like 15-30 bucks and they are more than worth it.

Oh, one last thing... like a lot of anime digital comics this has anime style artowrk that I think was done premarilly by Akitaka-sensei himself. and it has slight animation and a lot of panoramic style shots.

FRom,
Joe
JoeBoeing is offline   Reply With Quote