Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #46
Shadaki

Hey everyone, Akihiko here (with the protein jar).

Just wanted to thank everyone for coming out! Looking forward to the next shoot. Both shoots were well run and were a good time.

Also, Voxane, it's admirable that you came out and posted that. Although I will say I personally had no issue with you haha (I actually couldn't even tell. Maybe I was just not paying attention).

All about training! Check out my pages!

Team Beachbody page: www.teambeachbody.com/member/sn/TheEternalLion

Team Beachbody Coach page: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/TheEternalLion

Facebook (fitness) page: https://www.facebook.com/TheEternalLionFitness
Shadaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #47
KaCrack

I was Minato during the midnight shoot and while I was too tired to bother changing back into him on Saturday, I stopped by the shoot as Twilight from My Little Pony to get a few more pics of you guys. Needless to say, it was fun hanging out with all of you for whatever little time I did

Voxane, I felt like I talked to you then. If it makes you feel any better, I find intoxicated con people buckets of fun to be around and you didn't seem too out of it.
KaCrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #48
PK.love

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so great the whole con! I was Yosuke on Friday (one of the super short ones haha ;; ) and Ken on Saturday and I had such a fun time. You are all so nice to hang out with even though I was stuck up in a mixture of shyness and exhaustion! So, thank you for being great and making my first Katsucon fun.

I have a bunch of pics from both nights and I should be posting them up soon! I will be sure to link to them so you can all find yourselves.

I hope I can see you all again at other cons. C:
PK.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #49
ScarletRhapsody
way past weird

I had a great time at the Persona midnight photoshoot! This was my first Katsucon and this photoshoot was a definite highlight. Yeah, I wish we got the gazebo too, but the fountains were just as nice. I can't wait to see everyone's photos.

FYI - I was the Shadow Yukiko in the big-ass hoopskirt. It was nice meeting you all! <3
ScarletRhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 01:26 AM   #50
LordEvan88
Here to Help

I was the Teddie at both shoots and I just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun meeting everyone and I look forward to meeting everyone again in the future. Hopefully we will get the Gazeebo next year.

Voxane, I don't know if you remember me at all, I was the one who helped you locate your lost bag. I can't speak for everyone but I can safely say you did not ruin my night, nor do I feel like you were a disruptive force at the shoot. Try not to beat yourself up too bad about it, I feel the fact that you fessed up says a lot more about you as a person than anything you may have done that night.
LordEvan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 01:57 AM   #51
HirakoSakanade

Any of the frontline big camera photographers get anything up yet?
HirakoSakanade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #52
HirakoSakanade

we had ton of cameras front and center for friday midnight shoot, but i havnt seen photos
HirakoSakanade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #53
Mr E

I have a small album of the Friday shoot. I apologize for the poor quality in advance.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...88936& type=1
Mr E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #54
rpgmaster2378
Console RPG Enthusiast

Hi everyone!

I posted some pictures over at my DeviantArt page here: http://cloudstrife69.deviantart.com/gallery/42401692

I had an absolute blast this year. I had fun on being both sides of the fence (posing, watching, and assisting with the countdowns Friday and Saturday). Thanks to everyone who showed up and contributed/added to the shoots.

Hope to see some of you again at other cons/Persona shoots later this year!

See what conventions I'll be at next
rpgmaster2378 is offline   Reply With Quote