My name is BarkingPup.
1) a poor college student
2) love animals, have and do own several
3) read and write like a maniac, maaaaniac, maaaaaaaaaaniac
4) enjoy fashion of all types
5) get my butt kicked while gaming but enjoy myself anyway
6) have an eclectic taste in music
7) will someday own a bread car *wait for me, my short-nosed, compact Prince*
8) love culture, modern and ancient
9) will have finally shot a moose with my custom-made gun this year *dog willing*
10) went to my first convention this year
11) loved it
12) going back for more
13) crossplayin' up in here /so take off all your clothes /put on some other ones /I really suck at lyrics
And I'm going as L from Death Note (pause for collective groans). A realistic
L, with bags under mah eyes, and female-to-male study and technique application. I'll have props with me (Florence, working or not, will be my laptop and have the classic 'L' logo. Unbreakable tea cup with saucer, sugar cubes, etc. etc. I'm goin' all out) and intend to be the best L I can be. A friend of mine is debating being handcuffed to me (and it will be with real ankle cuffs) but she doesn't want to go as Kira (bein' male ain't her thing I guess)
So I'm hoping to get her into Misa and, since I'm auditioning for The Evil League of Evil, saying that not only have I stolen Kira's Death Note, but his girlfriend too... hur hur hur.
Cosplay I would also like to do:
(in progress already. Basically using the technique's from the L crossplay and applying it to B). I will be playing a straight B who carries a jar of jam, laughs evilly on occasion, and doesn't correct people on the mistaken identity (until the picture is taken and the subtle red contacts flare up with a vengeance).
Hatsune Miku from the video for Hold, Release, Rakshasa and Carcasses
the original video is rather bland but a version of it on YouTube has a gorgeous pic that I'll be using for reference.
Nougami Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
just have to get sooo good at crossplay that I can pull it off.
Sai from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Zetsu from Naruto
Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji
I just want to be a woman dressed as a man dressed as a woman.... CROSSCEPTION. And those awesome glasses...
And some general "dress-up"
Yankee or Bosozoku Lolita
I think this would be epic. Put cute animal charms on the end of a bat. Long badly bleached hair with an alice bow. A-line skirt. Coat with weird symbols on the back. Animal styled face mask. Huge boots. Etc. etc.
I already have a furisode, obi, etc. I am working on getting a fox tail to poke out from underneath the furisode. An edo styled wig, some popular-back-then Geisha inspired makeup, etc and I'm in business. As soon as I learn to walk in a traditional furisode...
And there ya go, my introduction.