Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Pennilee

AScosing + artistic*sprouts

I'm not sure where to put it, but...

So I found two cosplay shops on ebay: AScosing and artistic*sprouts. The second one seems to make really good cosplay, and their photos are great, but both of the shops have the exact same photos, each with their own watermark on the pics. Then I discover that they're alike in many ways, and they even charge the same shipping (a bit weird, I find... but that may be just me) and... I don't know, but are they both the same store? Just asking.

If this is not allowed, please let me know and I'll delete it if I can!
Pennilee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
underthesea
Jubilee

I've been looking at the artistic*sprouts cosplay shop also, i was wondering if you ended up buying from either shop in the end and how it went?
underthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
Hakaider
Sith Happens..

I dealt with both Artistic*Sprouts & AScosing before, so perhaps I can help.

They are both very good, although they are a bit higher priced than the average commissioner from China. They also tend to use a higher quality of fabrics & materials than the others, but they also take a bit longer to complete the costume.

The reason that the pictures are the same for both, is because they both are very good friends with 2 different companies. ( I asked Artistic*Sprouts before about it, and they explained it to me. Artistic*Sprouts is also very good in responding to all my questions.)

The models in the pictures are also modeling the costumes that they have made, so they are one of the few commissioners from China, who don't swipe the pictures from other cosplayers.
Hakaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
underthesea
Jubilee

Thanks for your help, its definitely eased some of my worries.
underthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:28 PM   #5
Hearthem
Behbehfish

I was looking at Shingeki no Kyojin cosplays and I just ran in to this! I'm very thankful. I'm definitely going to buy from either of them! To me it seems like the combo of expense + quality that fits my budget + needs.
Hearthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #6
Unaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaider View Post
They are both very good, although they are a bit higher priced than the average commissioner from China. They also tend to use a higher quality of fabrics & materials than the others, but they also take a bit longer to complete the costume.
I would rather go over-budget and get a quality outfit from artistic*sprouts than stay under budget and get one that may or may not be good. You get what you pay for
Unaki is offline   Reply With Quote