Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Canada Cosplay

Unread 09-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Tsukune
Anti-Form Sora

Naru 2 U

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going to Naru 2 U as a dealer this year and I will be taking pre-orders for commission slots during the con for cosplays, props, wigs and more. I will be selling an assortment of homemade goods such as hats, plushi's, and miniature food. Also I will have a few big ticket items for sale such as a 5ft purple [poision] night fury, a black rave gryphon fursuit head, 1 or 2 keyblades and possibly a full cosplay [time pending of course].

So if your in the dealers room Saturday and/or Sunday come drop me a line and maybe bring some anime goodies =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukune:
I felt like the Otaku world needed a word to describe the none-otaku/cosplayer/gamer/nerd and none awesome people of the world just like in Harry Potter with how they use the word Muggle to describe none magic folk, so I came up with the word Nord. So a Nord is a none nerd.

Nord = Individual
Nords = More than one
Nordians = Society/Species
Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-02-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
Midli
DJ Midli

Thread allready started for it here:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=302343

Tho you may have wanted to create a seperate thread anyways which is A-OK just wanted to point to the main thread.
Midli is offline   Reply With Quote