Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
TLY
TLY Photography

✦ Photographer Available for NYCC ✦ Only Bookings for Friday & Saturday left!

Hello everyone! I've updated/changed a few things, so please read ahead!

Probably my last con for 2012, I will be attending a couple days only!

However, would be willing to do shoots outside of the convention as well.

They will be very limited though since I will be cosplaying as well and enjoying this con for only two days.

I recommend booking shoots for costumes that would work well with a city location such as video game characters, comic book, and some anime. We can make it work, I just want to make it easy on you!

Slots Available:

Friday - 4 shoots (either time amount)
Saturday - 4 shoots (either time amount)

(Subject to change once I get some bookings)

--

So, a little more about me, I'm a photographer who has been working in and studying this field for about four years. I'm very precise about my work, but also enthusiastic. I am currently focusing on fashion photography and portraiture, which gives my cosplay photos an extra kick. I'm also a cosplayer myself, so I understand how you feel possibly more than I have had many people in the past tell me I am fun to work with because I want to make everyone feel relaxed. Meanwhile, as the cosplayer, you get to have fun and then a bunch of photos afterwards as well!

So please, even if you aren't interested and know others, send 'em my way!
And if you are, you can get money off for referrals! Thank you!

For more examples of cosplay photography, check my Behance Cosplay Collection or flickr!

You can also message me on here:
Facebook Photography Page

Scheduling A Private Shoot
Since I am not your typical con photographer, I prefer not to have the "shoot and run" type photo that looks like typical convention shots. We will talk and plan ahead of time so we can get the shots you want.

This also means I dedicate time, not only work, to a private shoot. I can do photoshoots up to an hour that would ensure a variety of high quality photos that you will receive.

I edit my own photographs with detailed, subtle retouching that enhances the overall photosets.

Since I do put a lot of work into these shoots, have professional equipment and training, I prefer paid private photoshoots. However, I am very reasonably priced, and definitely willing to negotiate. It's not like I won't do free shoots ever, but remember, paid photoshoots are insured to get a complete set of fully edited photos, will be prioritized over others, and get their final photos much sooner. Plus, I want to be able to go to all these conventions!

So, what do you get?
- Up to 30 minutes OR up to an hour private photoshoot.
- Variety of poses (portrait & full length), angles, possibly different locations.
- About 5-10 fully edited high quality photos depending on the time/efficiency of the shoot. Longer time slots and well-planned shoots are more likely to get more photos. Also larger groups can get more due to the variety of groupings vs. individual shots.

In order to book a time slot, private message me what day/time you would like to do the shoot and for what costume. I will reply with the availability of your time slot as well as rates. If you are not sure all the details yet, but know you want to work with me, let me know as well.

Basic info about rates here!

Message me if you have any questions regarding these topics. I am very happy to work with you or slightly readjust to your needs.

Lastly before working with me,
- If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible; preferably 24-48 hours in advance at least. Do not leave me hanging or show up really late to a shoot. I am understanding of unforeseen problems, but keeping in touch is essential then.
- If anything happens to me or the photos, I can refund your time slot.
- Please make sure you give me your contact information right away and have one person handle all the planning to avoid confusion! Sorry, I have plenty of things booked and it gets really confusing for me otherwise.
t
- After getting your photos, please ask me if/before you edit/crop, etc.

Extras
- I offer prints from professional quality digital labs that can also be matted.
- I do non-convention shoots as well, message me for details.
- Referrals are not only appreciated, but rewarded with bonus deals.
TLY is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
areazel
⌠/quєєn

I emailed you and I was wondering if you received it?

AnimeNext 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel
Newton Geiszler - Pacific Rim (maybe)

NYC Special Edition 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel(maybe)

'i am loki, of asgard, and i am burdened with purpose'
areazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
DespairedPheonix
Elilicious

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I've sent you an email and a PM

Hopefully you have some slots left.