Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Props/Accessories/Armor

Unread 10-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Triforce_Ninja

Need help (pep files)

I've been looking for some of the pep files i need for a halloween costume i wanted to do. I know they exist because they are referenced by nearly all the prop/cosplay forums i have been searching for the past week. Those threads typically have lists and links to the files. So what problem am I having if I found threads with links to the files i need? All the ones i found are links to megaupload. dammit! the government is getting in the way of my epic cosplay needs.

Being my first time trying to put together a pep cosplay i think i will need as much time as possible. Your help would be greatly appreciated if you can direct me in the direction of these files or similar files:

Batman TDKR chest, arms, shoulders
Army of two mask
Ironman's gloves

I have access to some halo leg pieces so i should be good there. just the files above i need.

If your curious im looking to put together a tactical assault deadpool costume. Batman's kevlar styled bodyarmor, black cargo pants with a couple leg armor pieces on the thigh and calf. I'm going to paint them in the style of deadpool and add twin katanas on the back and try to find an ammo belt to drape across the chest. I have a nerf gun that i plan to paint up as well.

I feel like im running out of serious time and need to start immediately if im going to have it finished by halloween.
Triforce_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #2
Nostrum
R4Hscal

I'm not sure where you're from, but most pep files are uploaded through sites like Megaupload.
Is that site blocked where you are?
Nostrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
grimpirate

Try therpf.com I'm fairly certain there are tons of those files floating around there.
grimpirate is offline   Reply With Quote