Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 11-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #16
my latest nightmare is when some women gathered and chatted together, someone told them not to speak so loud, or they would have bad things. They didn't pay any attention to the person. Then when a woman when home, she found that her husband had been murdered. This nightmare is to horrible.
VickyAmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #17
My tumblr: Mintziki

Last edited by Higpi : 09-30-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Higpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
That guy
Not really a nightmare, but... Ever since my friend got into a car accident, whenever she's more than 10 minutes late I jump to the conclusion that she's gotten into a horrible collision and died. It's crazy, but it won't go away. At least if it really happens, I've numbed myself to the idea of it.

facebook page // nh/mass cosplay events
Next event: ???

Gig (Soul Nomad) - Constructing
Vaati (LoZ Minish Cap) - Planning
Soren (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - On hold
ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #19
Alright in my dream, I dreamt that I was crying on the floor because someone I knew died. I covered myself with a blanket and held it tightly and kept crying. Then all the sudden I woke up crying I was sitting up and I startled myself. I told myself it wasn't real. A year and a half later my dream actually happened, someone did die. I found myself doing the same thing in my dream I realized I had done this before then I thought about my dream. After that I didn't sleep much. On that same day I swear I saw the ghost of the one who died. Everything moved in slow motion as it happened he looked at me with red eyes, I couldn't explain how bazaar it was. Soon after this happened I found myself predicting my future, which is even more bazaar. You don't have to believe me but I know its the truth. I wouldn't even believe anyone who wrote this but it's my experience to share with everyone else. O.o
CD3Heart is offline   Reply With Quote