Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 11-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #16
VickyAmis
Banned

my latest nightmare is when some women gathered and chatted together, someone told them not to speak so loud, or they would have bad things. They didn't pay any attention to the person. Then when a woman when home, she found that her husband had been murdered. This nightmare is to horrible.
VickyAmis is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
Higpi
No.

For some reason this his me right in the feels! I was watching the movie 'the devil inside' it wasn't exactly scary but it freaked me out. The part when the lady had an inverted cross on her lip hit me hard. I'd check my lip constantly. I honestly believe that crosses have things to do with satan and blah blah. So I went to sleep (on to the dream) i was with my friend just running for some reason. In real life, we were going to some clothing store and in my dream were going to go again. It's like repeating what had happened in real life. It was very dull outside. The sky was a very dark blue and a contrast of dark green. There were many trees and houses and stuff like that. In real life we dont have that much trees because i live im Southern California. About 10 minutes away from disney land. For some reason, i felt that I wasn't alone at all. I told my friend that were being followed by someone or something. I'd go inside these empty houses to see if i can escape but i couldn't. I tried closing the doors but for some reason the doors wouldn't close...as if the door way was to big for the door itself but when you look at it, it looks like it will fit but it didn't. All of a sudden i'm at my house. Down stairs came these two men from my room. I felt the same presence from when i was with my friend. They're demons came to my mind. I knew they were. They were following me and nothing will stop them from following me. In the middle of the living room was a baby. This baby was my child. I dont have kids in real life. The baby started crying and wailing brutally. Her eyes went black. She was super pale. My child was now posessed. ( i believe in god but i'm not religious at all) i started chanting these prayers and she just kept getting worse. I felt my throat closing as if someone was clenching my neck. The demons didn't want me to say those prayers because it's only obvious, they're demons. I kept on going on and on and soon she stopped. I now knew what was going on. My family started appearing and this is when i started realizing that i had to do something about this. I wanted them to be safe. I still had some sense of real life. Actually, i knew that i was dreaming. I knew that i was having a nightmare and in order to wake up, i had to beat it. As if it were a game or something because if i didn't beat, i was going to stay in this nightmare for ever. I made sure to distract those two men and succeeded. I told my mom and aunt to go out in the back yard and put the kids over the fence safely so we can escape. They all went and i was the last one. We started hurrying up so the demons won't catch up with us. There were demons literally everywhere, some were visible and some were not. I was leading my family and started believing that we actually escaped. We kept on going and next thing you know i get that same feeling again. The feeling of being surrounded, mocked at, and pitied at. I turn around and saw my grandfather. We were basically leaving the rest of my family members behind because they are not themselves. They are not possesed. They are demons in disguises. I felt my heart dropped. I had a knot in my stomach and my throat went dry. I wanted to cry but i couldn't cry. I was that stunned. I then started seeing those two men, my step dad, and those demons you couldn't even see but feel. I said, "They know everything. We can't escape them, we are here forever. Who are we to fool them? They know what we think and don't think, they are demons and we can't fool them." All that failure talk just made my head spin. I felt that i was going to vomit. I was worrying about my mom, brother and sisters, my aunt. I really felt that we were fucked up. We were in hell. That came to my mind. Hell. A demon was the one who said that me by my mind. Only to prove how powerful they are. Suddenly, i had this feeling. This feeling that i couldn't be defeated. I started saying all these chants and prayers and saying that you are no one, you're not real. After this, you just felt the rage from them. They were attacking me by stopping my voice. Like they were clenching my vocal cords. I kept on going and felt all the mockery and rage that spilled from them. In the end, i see this light that made me blind. It was a beautiful light and gave me a warmth feeling all over. I woke up. When I woke up, i was stretching but the weird thing is that usually when I wake up, my bones will like crack. Especially my back. My body felt like spaghetti. I was super flexible. My heart was pounding my chest. My top was soaken with sweat. My eyes were dilated. Super super dilated. 'Weird' i thought. I went to my mom's room upstairs and a sign of reliefe came out. I was crying and she woke up to comfort me. I told her about my nightmare and she said not to watch things like that because they can mess you up mentally. The only thing is that it felt so real. When i went upstairs my body felt wobbly. I told my friend of my nightmare and she said it could be that i was in a sleep paralysis. Guys, this nightmare was so trippy and it inspired me to write a book about it. And a comic. This is by far the most interesting nightmare ever. It doesn't scare me.

Last edited by Higpi : 02-11-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Higpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
Ilafatyu
That guy

Not really a nightmare, but... Ever since my friend got into a car accident, whenever she's more than 10 minutes late I jump to the conclusion that she's gotten into a horrible collision and died. It's crazy, but it won't go away. At least if it really happens, I've numbed myself to the idea of it.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Utatane Piko - default (Vocaloid) - 90%
Connie (Shingeki no Kyojin) - 0%
Sheik (OoT/SSBB) - 53%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
CD3Heart

Alright in my dream, I dreamt that I was crying on the floor because someone I knew died. I covered myself with a blanket and held it tightly and kept crying. Then all the sudden I woke up crying I was sitting up and I startled myself. I told myself it wasn't real. A year and a half later my dream actually happened, someone did die. I found myself doing the same thing in my dream I realized I had done this before then I thought about my dream. After that I didn't sleep much. On that same day I swear I saw the ghost of the one who died. Everything moved in slow motion as it happened he looked at me with red eyes, I couldn't explain how bazaar it was. Soon after this happened I found myself predicting my future, which is even more bazaar. You don't have to believe me but I know its the truth. I wouldn't even believe anyone who wrote this but it's my experience to share with everyone else. O.o
CD3Heart is offline   Reply With Quote