Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Masquerade / Skit Discussion

Unread 10-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
mirandapike

MLP skit help

Hiya! Me and some friends are going to be cosplaying some of the My Little Ponies for an upcoming anime event . We want to do a skit of some sort. We have the ponies:
-Rainbow Dash (Me)
-Rarity
-Derpy
-Big Macintosh
I have an idea that the ponies are looking for a new theme song, and they use themes from popular anime, But we would just kinda stand around awkwardly listening to a bit of the song so i was thinking we could use openings that have a dance. I don't know any
All I thought of was Bouken Desho Desho from haruhi suzumiya, Cagayake Girls from K-on, and (not anime but...)I am the Best by 2NE1. I still need two more and then a final one that everypony agrees on. What song would fit Derpys Character? Big Mac's? Rarity's? Please Help
mirandapike is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
Emily_Adams
Seamstress Of Life

If they don't have much of a dance, you can create your own. Something small that the character who "chose" the song can do easily. Have others react to it. As for character themes, there is one song that fits perfect for Rarity. I found it and am using it for a video of the cosplay. It's Fashionista by Jimmy James.

Something sweet would fit for Derpy as she is a sweetheart, but just a bit off and clumsy.
Emily_Adams is offline   Reply With Quote