Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Assassin's Creed

Unread 06-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
HansamuDashi
Forever Cosplay

My very own assassin

I love assassins creed.. I mean who wouldn't.. I've cosplayed as Altair, Connor and Adwale! But I now I want to create my own assassins creed character with my own customizations.. I think I can design a really awesome assassins creed cosplay of my own.. But several people that I have talk to are convinced that I should not do that.. That creating my own character cosplay for assassins creed is stupid and disgraceful!!

I just wana know what you guys think ?
Should I do whatever the hell I want and create an epic assassins creed cosplay of my own origin... Or should I just stick with cosplaying as one of the already ionic assassins creed characters ??
HansamuDashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
Cameron1138
Kingslayer

Definitely go for it! I've seen a few really cool alternate interpretations of Assassins. This modern Connor is my favorite:

I'd say be creative and go all out!

In progress: Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite) - 90%; Steampunk'd Han Solo (Star Wars) - 98%; Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed III) - 30%; Max Rockatansky (Mad Max series) - 35%; Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Captain America: TWS) - planning

Future: Mal Reynolds (improved), Jaime Lannister (GoT)
Cameron1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2014, 02:46 PM   #3
irishassassin91

Definitly go for it. Im making a norse gael type of assassin. I think there are alot of options to choose from and you should explore that
irishassassin91 is offline   Reply With Quote