Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 10-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
MetalArtisan

MetalArtisan World Tour whoooo!

So, as I continue to expand my Badass Metal Glove empire, I am about to go on a massive three week nation-wide tour.
Oct-16-18: Chicago! Really, this is just to see friends there and as a stopping off point for an eight hour bus ride to....
Oct 18-23: Minneapolis! I'll be in MSP for Anime Fusion, selling my badass metal gloves in the artist alley. I've never been to the Twin Cities, but I've always wanted to visit, and there just happened to be a con that weekend, so why not?
After that, I'll be flying out for.....
Oct 24-Oct 31: Seattle! As an ex-Seattlite, I'm coming back for Akicon, where I'll be sharing an AA table with another artist. I'll also be trying to stop by Steamcon down the road, where I *should* have a comp badge for volunteering last year.
Nov 1-4: Detroit! And Ann Arbor! I'll be flying *back* from Seattle for Youmacon, where I will be *again* selling gloves in the Artist Alley.
Woooo! After that, I'll be heading back to little old kalamazoo to sleep and play video games for probably about a week.
Anyways, if there are any coscommers who will be at AF/Akicon/Youmacon or live in Chicago/MSP/Seattle/Detroit and want to meet up, let me know! Come find me in Artist Alley!
SO EXCITED. This is my first time "going on the road" for more than just a single con, and I'm making my dream of living Everywhere in America at Once come true.
Woooo!
MetalArtisan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AT AKI-CON. I'll be bringing along food while you're stuck at the table. o:
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

WOO I'll totally come see you at the AA in Akicon!!
Xanarcah, is this the one you told me about before that sells in a lot of AA's? If so then I almost have no choice but to look by the way you talked about him..I only ask because you told me before you were bringing him food like you were going to for me before I lost my table..
-Stocking (Panty & Stocking)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Xanarcah, is this the one you told me about before that sells in a lot of AA's? If so then I almost have no choice but to look by the way you talked about him..I only ask because you told me before you were bringing him food like you were going to for me before I lost my table..
Probably, I try to advertise/hype his wares as much as possible. o: THEY ARE SUPREMELY AWESOME.

And no, I'm not bringing him food in the same way I bring various baked goods to people in AA that I know. I mean like real food that I would bring to a friend who was hungry. Curry and rice. Possibly pizza (my group's not sure what food we're planning for Aki weekend). Whatever sodas I can get from my workplace. Possibly baked goods in addition to this.
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote