Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #46
MissLunatic
Someone

@LluviaSarcasm:

Oh, really a shame! But we didn't really get recognized at Animuc either, although I thought it was just due to the few hours we wore the cosplays xD. Well... doesn't really matter...
As long as it is fun.
Concerning Makishima I can imagine that also crossover might be fun.^^ Regarding other characters it might be a little more difficult. And I bet you get your shooting. Although I often think I didn't really get good photos of a cosplays and well... there is neither time nor someone I'd like to bother for a shooting.

XD No problem. But plz don't expect too much. It was just improvised and fun.
We are aiming at Ticon in Würzburg. It's usually in late fall, but this time somehow they didn't manage to arrange it this year it seems...
But there might be also a chance that some of us will wear less common versions at Animagic on Sunday. Akane and Kougami are thinking about cosplaying the pyjama and the trainings outfit cause they think the real cosplays might get too warm. For me it wouldn't really be a problem but it's a funny idea... I haven't decided yet but I might join for fun and cosplay Kagari in the version in which he gets drunk. Currently just bothering to get my cosplay finished for Dokomi next weekend ^^''.

Upcoming:
Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
Young Griff (A Song of Ice and Fire - A Dance with Dragons)
Superbi Squalo (KH Reborn!)
Arianne Martell (A Song of Ice and Fire)
Shoryu (Log Horizon)
Sharrkan (Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)
Rokudo Mukuro (7 Gods of Luck) (KH Reborn!)

Upgrading:
Kagari Shusei (Psycho-Pass)
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
MissLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #47
Chibi_Miyuki

YAY! I have a suit that will work well for Akane! I really want to make a dominator and then the blue jacket she wears over it though. Not really sure how to go about doing it, but as I don't have this cosplay planned for any specific con, I guess I can take my time trying to figure out how to make it and make it look awesome. Glad to see so many people who also love this series and want to cosplay from it! \^u^/
Chibi_Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #48
Scorpio8116

Daaaaaangiiiiiit I still can't seem to get a picture up.
What exactly /is/ a user ID? I thought it was my user name so I tried putting that up but it's been over 15 minutes and the picture doesn't show up in my folder. :/
I've been trying to find some sort of guide for putting up pictures but I've had no luck. Where the heck do those pictures go if they don't show up on my profile? It gives me a message like it successfully uploaded, so I don't understand why it does that if it won't show up /anywhere/.

ANYWAYS, I still haven't done any progress on my cosplay. I've been going back and forth on what to do with my Dominator. I'm pretty proud of it for a first try, but the size is only around 11 inches, when it should be around 13 inches, so it's on the small side. I still need to make the guns for my brothers, so either I keep it like that and make theirs the same size so it doesn't look strange, or remake mine first. But that'll require more supplies, and... -sigh-.
(I'm also throwing around the idea of putting LED lights in it, so I'll research that a little more in a few weeks).
Scorpio8116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 10:14 AM   #49
iaShakezula

At first I wasnt sure what to do , I am planning on making the inspectors jacket but if I ran out of time I will just make a typical police polo navy blue shirt with the logo . I am waiting for the same vinyl heat transfer used in actual police uniform.

then I will make the dominator and a gun holster for it.. but I got 2 other project to finish first lol so I might not make the gun in time
PMX

I will be cosplaying all Sports Genre anime this time around.

Kuroko no Basket game shorts
Ace of Diamond Seido Team shirt
Haikyuu game uniform and team warmer
Baby Steps Ei- chans tournament shirt

iaShakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #50
MissLunatic
Someone

@chibi_miyuki:
Very late, I know ^^'' But good luck with your dominator and I'm happy for the same reason.^^

@scorpio:

It's the number, when you open your profile page. Coscom handles this quite cumbersome to my mind. The message is strange though... and I don't find any pics in your folder at all... Are you sure that they have got the right size? Usually I've got trouble uploading them when they are too large... but usually I get a message if this is the case.

Oh, that's a problem, I understand. Hope you have made the right decision meanwhile.
(Tell me, when you know more about LEDs^^ I'll get information about them some time too. Not yet working on the cosplay cause I still have others to make first.)

@iaShakezula:
Which character are you going to cosplay?^^

Upcoming:
Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
Shoryu (Log Horizon)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 06-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #51
Scorpio8116

HUZZAH I FIGURED IT OUT. My pictures were way, way, way too big. The thing is, it never occurred to me that they were too big because it would tell me to "wait 2 minutes" for my picture to show up in my album, so... there was no error showing up.

Now you guys can check out my Akane folder and see what I've done so far! Just today I finished the two additional Dominators for my brothers :]

(I just realized I don't really have any pictures of how my outfit or wig look like right now. I'll have to take some more pictures tomorrow and upload them because YAAAAAY I can upload pictures now!)

Last edited by Scorpio8116 : 06-22-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Unread 06-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #52
MissLunatic
Someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio8116 View Post
HUZZAH I FIGURED IT OUT. My pictures were way, way, way too big. The thing is, it never occurred to me that they were too big because it would tell me to "wait 2 minutes" for my picture to show up in my album, so... there was no error showing up.

Now you guys can check out my Akane folder and see what I've done so far! Just today I finished the two additional Dominators for my brothers :]

(I just realized I don't really have any pictures of how my outfit or wig look like right now. I'll have to take some more pictures tomorrow and upload them because YAAAAAY I can upload pictures now!)
Happy to hear this . So that was the error. Coscom isn't easy to understand somehow. Besides your dominators already look nice. Are they utterly finished though?

Besides besides I finally got the pics of our shooting at Animuc... but I'm not sure if I may link them... Guess I should ask the others first if they are OK with it.

Upcoming:
Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
Shoryu (Log Horizon)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #53
iaShakezula

I was planning on Ginoza .... dang another mopy character

but I ended up not able to make it so I will just modify a navy blue polo shirt that cops typically wear and put their emblem on it ,like their jacket and see who can recognize it ...lol.
PMX

I will be cosplaying all Sports Genre anime this time around.

Kuroko no Basket game shorts
Ace of Diamond Seido Team shirt
Haikyuu game uniform and team warmer
Baby Steps Ei- chans tournament shirt

Last edited by iaShakezula : 06-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.
iaShakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #54
MissLunatic
Someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaShakezula View Post
I was planning on Ginoza .... dang another mopy character

but I ended up not able to make it so I will just modify a navy blue polo shirt that cops typically wear and put their emblem on it ,like their jacket and see who can recognize it ...lol.
Oh cool, Gino. And well, most ppl more or less show a pattern sooner or later regarding their choice of characters.

It's a creative idea to be sure. But somehow I can't help to ask myself why you don't go simply for the clothes he wears without this jacket. He doesn't wear it during the whole show afterall if I remember correctly.

Upcoming:
Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
Shoryu (Log Horizon)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:35 AM   #55
Scorpio8116

I wore my costume to Anime Expo 2013 and had a great time!
(Here are the pictures my friends took of the Psycho Pass gathering I was at:
http://s519.photobucket.com/user/Sco...ss%20Gathering )
I also added a couple pictures on my album here on cosplay.com.
Unread 08-03-2013, 04:57 AM   #56
MissLunatic
Someone

Well... after the usual cosplay stress of this time of the year I finally uploaded some pics of Kagari. I think my own wig tipped the balance after it arrived. Had barely a tinge of orange and I'm not sure if I won't rather borrow the one I borrowed for the last shooting again ^^''.... Or maybe I try my luck with ordering again...

But the pics are so great anyway... Well and I guess it's Ok to post a link too... But plz consider that our Akane wasn't happy with her wig at all. She's got a new one now which looks much better.

Upcoming:
Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi)
Shoryu (Log Horizon)
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)

Upgrading:
Okita Souji (Hakuouki)
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #57
Krye
|||Happy*Sweets|||

Any of you guys going to be at SacAnime Summer 2013? Be great to meet up or something ^_^

2014 Events: Fanime (Aoba/Ririchiyo/Amu) | Anime Expo (Heroine - Amnesia; Monomi; Nonon; Fem!Noiz)

Krye is offline   Reply With Quote