Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
TheMightyCabbu

Looking for a photographer from NC?

Hello everyone!

I am soo excited about working with the cosplayers, and to provide the amazing photo quality to make them super happy ^_^!

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Krysten and I am in my academic year two at the Art Institute of Charlotte for BFA in Photography. I do own a camera equipments, lights, and etc. I do also have my web portfolio on Behance.net but I am still working on build-up my portfolio (there's not much to see until I am feeling it's ready to publish).

I used to make cosplay as well (Dead Space helmet, Rinoa cosplay from Final Fantasy 8, female version of Naruto, and Claire Redfield).

Again, let me know ^.^! We can make the appointment for the photo shoots around here NC. I hope we can do the photo shoots in or somewhere near Charlotte, but if it's a little far then I don't mind too!
TheMightyCabbu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
TheMightyCabbu

Oops I forgot to mention what kind of camera i have, it's Canon Rebel T3i but I can also rent the Canon Mark II or Mamiya ($10k camera !!!)
Unread 10-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Thelchterya
Loves Watanuki

Will you be attending Ichibancon in January?
Thelchterya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
TheMightyCabbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelchterya View Post
Will you be attending Ichibancon in January?
Absolutely! I am planning to go there, too! )

I can also scout the area outside of Ichibancon to see if I can photograph the cosplayers in studio-like quality. I will also bring the backdrops (background *white, black, and green*). It's only for on-location and I will definitely bring my light equipments. I doubt they will let me bring the light equipments inside of Ichibancon.

Also, it depends on how cosplayers want their pictures to look like and how it fits/portrays to anime (very colorful, dark, cold/warm, monochromatic, etc)
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
Thelchterya
Loves Watanuki

Oh, wonderful, I've been looking for a photographer that's attending that con! I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I'll be at the first weekend. Do you have a portfolio? Or a fee? You can answer here or you can PM me. c:
Thelchterya is offline   Reply With Quote