Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Unread 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Pheasants

Which of Kushinas outfits to do.

Okay guys, I need some of you opinions.
Iím going to MCM london at the end of the month, and on sunday Iíll be cosplaying Kushina Uzumaki, with my boyfriend as Adult Minato.
Now, because heís doing the grown up Minato, and my Kushina is the costume for when she was younger, do you think it would be a good idea if I did an older version of her to match Chrisís costume? Either the one with the dress/apron thing or her jounin outfit?
Problem is I canít put my wig into a high ponytail for the jounin uniform, and the other outfits a little frumpyÖ Also that the outfit/cosplay I have for her is really good.
Thoughts on which I should do?
Pheasants is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
Vault21

You sound dissatisfied with both, so, maybe you should check out some fan-art and see if you can find an outfit you like better. Either that or convince your boyfriend to do young Minato.

But, if you want to choose between dress or jonin outfit, I think the dress would be better.

Germany (Training Outfit)--Hetailia
Bridge Carson (Green Unmorphed Uniform)--Power Rangers S.P.D.
Ichigo Kurosaki (High School Uniform)--Bleach
Kiba Inuzuka (Post Time Skip)--Naruto
Zeri (Lanseal School Uniform)--Valkyria Chronicles II
General Iroh II--Legend of Korra
Vault21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #3
daylight
Sugar Junkie

If it were me, I would chose Jonin Kushina,

Like you said, the dress is a little frumpy and you might not feel very comfortable in it, not to mention it sort of limits your posing abilitys, if you are Jonin you will have props to pose with, and be able to move around better through the convention

I would leave my hair down or just put it into a low pony tail, everyone will still know who you are, and your costume will look good, I personally wouldn't notice a thing like that if I saw your cosplay I wouldn't think it was wrong just because you had your hair down

you could also buy wefts and add them to the wig, to get it into your pony tail, or I think arda even sells whole pony tails you could just place one where it should go and add the rest of your hair into it, or use it for the hair she has on the sides of her face

or maybe do some styling to your wig to make it look like it has 9 animated tails, that would be cool too