Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 12-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
modernparanoia
The Dreadhawk

WTB: Very specific blonde wig

As the title states, I am looking for something very specific for my collection and I'm hoping someone has it.
I have a blonde curly wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs but for the cosplay I am doing, I need two. Unfortunately, GLW has informed that the specific wig I am looking for has been retired from the store. I've looked on Cosplay Classified sites, Ebay and talked to friends and no one has the wig I need.
It is from the KK/Gyaru collection and the color number is 613. Since the two are going to be wefted together, it needs to be the exact color...no exceptions.

If you have what I'm looking for, please let me know and I'd be forever grateful. I have things for sale myself (cosplays, wigs, anime boxsets, manga, accessories) if anyone is interested in doing trades, but I'm fine with monetary compensation. However, I pay only through Paypal, and I will not consider sending any payment as a gift.
Shoot me a PM or an email at akahanabi@yahoo.com, but I'm more inclined to check my email.