Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 11-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
overflag
SCEPTER4

at least 2-3 needed for room @ gaylord

hello! my name is lynne, and this is going to be my first time at katsucon.

my boyfriend and i will be attending katsucon 2013 this february, and we have already placed my reservation and deposit for a room at the convention hotel (gaylord). at least two or three others are needed to make this affordable for us, and it's preferred that there will at least be one group (either three of you together, or one lone person and a group of two), but not necessary. a little bit about us - we're 21, male and female, quiet, and at least one of us will be cosplaying (me!). we tend to stay up late and wake up early, but rest assured we'll do our best to keep to ourselves. we don't smoke nor would we bring drinks to the room if our guests are not comfortable with it. we *may* be bringing along a male friend (who is also 21), but we have no confirmation yet. we're here just to have fun and want to make this a smooth trip. we're coming from connecticut (I-95), so if you need a ride en route, we can arrange for that, as well.

the room will have two queen beds, one of which will be occupied by myself and my partner, the other bed will be available on a first-come first-serve basis. there will be absolutely no smoking in the hotel, per hotel rules. as of now, the total cost of the room for three nights (we'll be arriving on thursday, feb 14th and checking out on sunday, feb 17th) is $730. if we split it in four, it'll be $182 per person; if we split it in five, it'll be $146 per person, and so on and so forth. payments should be made via paypal with a deadline of january 31st, 2013.

as for our guests, it would be preferred if you're at least 18 of age, trustworthy (we'll be leaving from morning to night for the con, of course - we have to trust you when keeping our stuff in the room, should you come back early and vise versa) and friendly. if interested, you can either hit me up here, email me at farplane.glen@gmail.com or find me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/modernsleep.

please let me know ASAP! i'll send additional information if needed. thanks, everyone!
overflag is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
otakukatsu

Hello,
My girlfriend and I (in our early 20's) are also interested in a quiet place to sleep, I'll be emailing you right after I post this to ask about pricing and availability of the room. We don't want to drink, we just want a quiet safe place to sleep.
-otakukatsu
otakukatsu@yahoo.com
otakukatsu is offline   Reply With Quote