Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
gungrave8

gangsta pokemon

I work for a private school and my kids happen to be big manga and anime fans so I had the idea of going to the con and cosplaying but of what? When I take them places I always sing the pokemon theme song. I told one of my students if we go he should be pikachu and out of being witty I said ganstachu and it stuck. So we were thing about dress like old gangsta pokemon pikachu, myself as jigglypuff and the other student at the trainer. The idea I was think was. First for pikachu have him in a yellow suit, yellow dress shirt and a brown tie with a lighting bolt. Have a stun gun or something. Jigglypuff pink pants (if I can find them) white dress shirt and pink tie with a mic and a Big boombox. For the trainer it's for a girl and I dont know what we should do about her but open to idea for all three thanks!
gungrave8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Depends on whether your outfits fit a particular era/look. If you're doing something vintage with the other cosplays, find a female equivalent. Film/TV, advertisements, music videos, etc. can all give you ideas about how to translate the original outfit to something "gangster". If you post a pic or link for the female trainer outfit, I may be able to give you more ideas. Good luck!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote