Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Unread 10-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #1
MakoStorm
Floridian Cosplayer

Good Cons in Tennessee?

Hello everyone! I was curious about any and all anime and comic cons that occur in TN? If any at all? I may be moving there soon and was just curious what kind of change it would be con wise. I'm from Florida, home of amazing cons like Metrocon and Megacon so I'm hoping there would be some good ones in TN. Especially ones you've had good experiences at ^_^ Please tell me of your experiences!
MakoStorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-18-2012, 04:20 AM   #2
MakoStorm
Floridian Cosplayer

bumping up!
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
YoshikoMiwa

Hey! What area are you looking at?! There is a con in November in Chattanooga, Anime Blast Chattanooga. MTAC is at the end of March. That one is in Nashville.
YoshikoMiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
MakoStorm
Floridian Cosplayer

Well i'll be moving to the Pigeon Forge area I believe but a little driving never hurt anyone so anywhere in TN is fine xD Thanks for the info! You ever been to these yourself?
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:02 AM   #5
YoshikoMiwa

This will be my first year at MTAC...but Anime Blast is great. It's a newer con but very organized. You should really come!
YoshikoMiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
djanime2005
Kurosaki Ichigo

I am on staff for Anime Blast Chattanooga. You should come and check it out. This year is our second year. If you need info www.animeblastchattanooga.com Also MTAC is good con as well. There are two cons in pigeon forge area one was back in July called Anime South East this was their 1st year it was pretty good. The second one is called Yama Con it is december 8th-9th also a 1st year con. In Memphis there is Anime Blues Con which is in June next year that will make their 3rd year.

Liz
djanime2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
MakoStorm
Floridian Cosplayer

Awesome! Thanks guys! I feel a bit more sure about this move now xD I'd hate going somewhere with no good cons to make friends at! I hope to see you guys there! :3
Unread 10-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #8
whithersoever

I went to AdventureCon in Knoxville a couple of weeks ago. It was quite small and not many people were in costume, but it's just restarting after a few years hiatus so hopefully it will be bigger and better next year.

I'm going to Geek Media Expo (GMX) this weekend, which is outside of Nashville. It's my first year going but I've heard it referred to as "Dragon*Con light" so hopefully it will be fun.
whithersoever is offline   Reply With Quote