Mikoto 0 0%
Shiro 0 0%
Kuroh 0 0%
Seri 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 07-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Fushishi

Anime Expo 2014 K Project Cosplay Gathering

Since last year's K cosplay gathering was amazing, and no one has posted about this gathering yet. Decided to make a post for the one and only K Cosplay gathering.

I'm going along as Fushimi Saruhiko along with my co-helpers Auva/ Yata Misaki for 2014. Shall we start planning what day to start the gatherings? And what character's are you planning to cosplay? Any crack outfits of your K characters too? o u o
Fushishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
krisokami
(Yoite)

Omg XD Already? Hahaha. I was going to make the gathering around January since I tend to get bothered on the thread going missing if you leave it dead for a long time. But if you need help in hosting the gathering, Im glad to help, I wont be Fushimi on that time just a different character. Ill make a gathering on FB as well~ At least if this goes dead for the time being I'll keep the other one updated.

Anime Expo
Gintama | Fairy Tail | Magi | Psycho Pass | Kuroko no Basuke | K-Project
Deviantart
Facebook
Tumblr
CureCos

krisokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #3
Fushishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisokami View Post
Omg XD Already? Hahaha. I was going to make the gathering around January since I tend to get bothered on the thread going missing if you leave it dead for a long time. But if you need help in hosting the gathering, Im glad to help, I wont be Fushimi on that time just a different character. Ill make a gathering on FB as well~ At least if this goes dead for the time being I'll keep the other one updated.
xD Yeah! I loved the gathering you did this year! And it would be an honor if you joined helping out the gathering! I'm thinking of going as Fushimi again but in Neko's outfit. Something crack tastic along with his school boy one~
Fushishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 01:56 AM   #4
prompto

This is Krisokami xD [somehow I couldn't get in my other account.] But I'll glad to be a part in the activities. Haha. If I didnt host two gatherings that day I couldve been even more energetic. But im glad you guys loved the gathering I hosted. ;w; When I came home I forgot to do the re-enactments so hopefully we can manage to do that next year and also some more fun added to it <3 Will you be going to ALA 2014 btw?
prompto is offline   Reply With Quote