Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 11-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
zekie

Nub photographer looking to shoot near Pasadena

Hi, everyone! I'm an amateur photographer looking for some practice. I am hoping I can find some people to be my guinea pigs. I can offer a couple hours of my time for a couple hours of yours. I hope our relationship can be mutually beneficial. I can provide you with a free CD of whatever pics I shoot of you (or transfer it to a memstick/computer you provide) and you can give me some experience working with people shots with my camera and develop my portfolio. I can travel locally if you have some place in mind, but not too far from Pasadena because gas money's pretty tight these days. You're always welcome to come shoot here in Pasadena. Let me know if you're interested via pm. Thanks!

-Zekie

P.S. I have beginner level gear, so it's not going to be anything fancy. Rebel T3i with accessories. I can also do some light editing and effects via photoshop.
zekie is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-07-2013, 04:58 AM   #2
rynth

Hi! Sounds fun! I'm a pretty noob cosplayer in Pasadena. I don't mind being a guinea pig haha... I'd love to get some professionally-taken photos as compared to using my phone camera all the time. :P
I'm sorry if I'm not really worth shooting though... Apologies in advance, lol.
rynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
SpamBot
Legends Never Die

Hi! Would you be able to do some shots at/near Anime Expo (July 4-7)? If so, my friend and I are interested! It will be our first shoot too so let's help each other out.

Our costumes:
*Servbot Helmets
*Priam and Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Anime Expo 2013, 2014
  • Japan Expo USA 2013, 2014
  • Animation on Display 2014

Cosplays:
TUMBLR, FLICKR, and FACEBOOK

Last edited by SpamBot : 06-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.
SpamBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 04:09 AM   #4
zekie

Aww, shoot.

Sorry to the both of you. I didn't even realize people replied to this thing. Haha. I'm sorry. SpamBot, it sucks, because I was at the anime expo this year and I brought my camera gear hoping to take some sweet shots. Dang. Wish I had checked this forum earlier. rynth, don't ever sell yourself short. doesn't matter what stage of life you're in or whatever walk of life you're in. you've got value and valuable people will recognize it and you got to as well. But not to get too preachy, sorry again to the both of you. Please PM me in the future if you would like to set something up. this applies to anybody else who wants to work with me in the future. PM me! I don't check up on this post frequently enough. Sorry. But thanks for your interests too, I'm honored.
zekie is offline   Reply With Quote