Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Super Tsuki
月の猫

Heavenly Sword Cosplay

Even though the game just came out yesterday, I definitely knew that I would be doing a cosplay of Kai once I played the demo.

Is anyone else planning to do a Heavenly Sword cosplay of any of the characters?

Here is the official website.

http://heavenlysword.com/
And many possibles!

deviantART
Super Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-14-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki Neko View Post
Even though the game just came out yesterday, I definitely knew that I would be doing a cosplay of Kai once I played the demo.

Is anyone else planning to do a Heavenly Sword cosplay of any of the characters?

Here is the official website.

http://heavenlysword.com/
Yeah, I seen some girl already cosplaying Kai. Thanks for the link, let me check and get back to j00.
Unread 09-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

I dont see any guys I would cosplay. Did you see any?
Unread 09-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #4
Super Tsuki
月の猫

Lol, not really. There is Shen (or Shin) her father, but he is like...50. Then there is the Fox guy, and Bohan.

Its not a male driven video game at all. lol.

If some one did Fox or Bohan that would be amazing though. The detail work on the armor is insane.
And many possibles!

deviantART
Unread 09-15-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
Ziekara

YESH!

Months ago, before the game even came out, my friend and I were planning on cosplaying Nariko and Kai. We both want to loose a bit of belly first though ._.;
Ziekara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #6
Super Tsuki
月の猫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziekara View Post
YESH!

Months ago, before the game even came out, my friend and I were planning on cosplaying Nariko and Kai. We both want to loose a bit of belly first though ._.;
Yeah! I know how you feel! I've been trying to get some of my friends to cosplay as Nariko, but the scantily clad-ness and the fact her wig would be insanely hard is making it difficult to find some one to do it!
And many possibles!

deviantART
Unread 09-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #7
Xavietta
A.K.A St. Kitten

sadly I have yet to play the game (I will in a couple weeks though)...but ironically enough I decided to cosplay Nariko then I saw this thread

I bought a 4 1/2 foot wig on eBay and I'll start that up-hill battle when it arrives xD right now I'm drawing out the patterns for her belt(s), arm band and the sword. I'll probably post some progress pix when I have something worth taking pictures of lol
Xavietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 06:04 AM   #8
Ziekara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki Neko View Post
Yeah! I know how you feel! I've been trying to get some of my friends to cosplay as Nariko, but the scantily clad-ness and the fact her wig would be insanely hard is making it difficult to find some one to do it!
Yeah I know...I'm the "lucky" one who gets to cosplay Nariko. Although she is so awesome that it's worth it. I think I'm going to try to subtley alter it a bit to make it a little less revieling. I'll have to think of something ^^;
Unread 09-17-2007, 11:46 AM   #9
Xavietta
A.K.A St. Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziekara View Post
Yeah I know...I'm the "lucky" one who gets to cosplay Nariko. Although she is so awesome that it's worth it. I think I'm going to try to subtley alter it a bit to make it a little less revieling. I'll have to think of something ^^;
Agreed I'm thinking of making shorts rather than whatever you want to call what she wears *-* Have you thought of using what's called Illusion fabric? It's like skin coloured tiny-hole mesh that you place where skin would be, but you don't want skin actually showing...maybe you could use it to cover the bare mid-section instead of altering the costume...just a thought...

I just used it on a costume where the girl's bra straps were showing and we couldn't cover them with the costume itself, it worked really well

Last edited by Xavietta : 09-17-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Unread 09-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #10
Master Zero
For KHAZ MODAN!!!!

I guess if I were to cosplay anyone from this game, I'd cosplay Master Shin.
Unread 09-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
Super Tsuki
月の猫

Xavietta, do you have a picture of the wig? I want to see it!

Ziekara, I'm sure the bottom part that would cover her butt would be easy just to make longer so its not too revealing. At least that would be my thought process if I was making it myself.

I'm really excited about Heavenly Sword cosplays. All them are going to be so amazing! All the detial and stuff they put in the game really helps too. I was kind of angry though that when you pause it the screen gets tinted to a brown and you can't really see anything.

D:
And many possibles!

deviantART
Unread 09-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #12
Xavietta
A.K.A St. Kitten

this is the wig I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Bangs-Cospla...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll have to darken it a lot (I don't want the BRIGHT red lol) then get it into the ponytail somehow...and my photographer friend is really excited about getting pictures of the wig all flowy like xD

progress (if anyone cares xD ) I have all the pieces cut out for the belt and armband, I just painted everything and now I'm going out to look at fabrics, pix possibley soon
Unread 09-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #13
Ziekara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavietta View Post
Agreed I'm thinking of making shorts rather than whatever you want to call what she wears *-* Have you thought of using what's called Illusion fabric? It's like skin coloured tiny-hole mesh that you place where skin would be, but you don't want skin actually showing...maybe you could use it to cover the bare mid-section instead of altering the costume...just a thought...

I just used it on a costume where the girl's bra straps were showing and we couldn't cover them with the costume itself, it worked really well
That sounds like a good idea! I'll need to look for that Illusion fabric. I've never seen it before. Do you know where I could find it?
Unread 09-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #14
Xavietta
A.K.A St. Kitten

Illusion fabric is rare (for some reason lol) but there happens to be a high end fabric store near my house that sells it but as for online this is the only place I could find:

http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchan...y_C ode=strpo
Unread 09-18-2007, 11:55 AM   #15
Super Tsuki
月の猫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavietta View Post
this is the wig I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Bangs-Cospla...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll have to darken it a lot (I don't want the BRIGHT red lol) then get it into the ponytail somehow...and my photographer friend is really excited about getting pictures of the wig all flowy like xD

progress (if anyone cares xD ) I have all the pieces cut out for the belt and armband, I just painted everything and now I'm going out to look at fabrics, pix possibley soon

Whoo! That's a LONG wig. lol. It looks good though! I can't wait until you darken it too. Then it shall be perfect! Hopefully you can figure out a way to make the wig light weight that way its not too heavy with all that hair. @_@.

Woot pictures! Must seeeee~!
And many possibles!

deviantART