Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 11-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
WhiteArtemis
Canterlock Pro

Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and whatever times in between :D

Hello cosplay.com members, my name's Jai'lil, though i'm starting to not like the name and preferred to be called by my username or Fluf...(That name...will be explained on another day <-<...). I'm a black cosplayer located in Baltimore, MD about 15 minutes away from Otakon! I adore cosplay as a sort of second life to myself as most of the time i'm more introverted and shy, but with cosplay it's as if i'm a completely different person as i'm more active and outgoing towards it. As my avatar pic suggests I am brony and pretty proud of it actually, so most of that stuff i'm really cool with, to be honest everything cosplay fulfills my fancy with the exception of Adventure Time cosplay, nothing against those personally that do it, i've just grown a peeve of not enjoying them, though i do admire those who make FLame princess and even some Marcelene's/ Marshell's ((Vamps are my fave characters in the show)). I'm a pretty down to earth guy and try not to overload with too many fandoms and stuff ((meaning although i'm a proud brony i know that replacing everything thats "human" with pony analogies can get annoying, but with those that are bronies/ pegasisters then i'll treat it as such)). I'm not "new" into cosplaying persay, as i've been attending cons and dressing for the, but i don't think i'm cosplaying because i haven't put in the hardcore hours of costume design ((Though i love making props and stuff~)). So yeah i'm gonna end this before I ramble on fr decades of stuff i like doing. Looking forward to an awesome time on cosplay.com. Message me for info and stuff, i'm a pretty friendly guy in need of some friendly cosplayer friends.

Cosplay Plans:
Sun Wukong from SMITE
He Bo from SMITE
Xbalanque from SMITE
Possibly helping a friend being Nemesis from ...SMITE

Conventions:
Only one this year, Otakon 2014.
WhiteArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote