Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Marvel Universe

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #46
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

It feels kinda weird NOT to be working on anything at the moment Marvel wise. Granted a back quiver for Clint would be nice, not to mention a collapsable bow, I'm relatively fine on the costume front. Hell all I need for Jamie is a t-shirt and that's done.

<-- Ordered his Target shirt for another casual HAWKGUY variant yesterday, thank you W<3F.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #47
eebee

Ahhhh! All-New Spiderman 24! I have an intense need to make new Cloak and Dagger now. Talk about sexy costumes.

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Red (with Subject Unknown)

Under Construction:
Ravager, Emma Frost (with Namor, Phoenix Five editions)
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #48
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
Ahhhh! All-New Spiderman 24! I have an intense need to make new Cloak and Dagger now. Talk about sexy costumes.
I assume you're talking about the Ult Spidey outfits? They are dope. Let me know if you go through with making them, I know a kid who wants to make Miles.

In other news, it's is Hawkeye #1 levels of disgusting outside and I hate it.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #49
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
I assume you're talking about the Ult Spidey outfits? They are dope. Let me know if you go through with making them, I know a kid who wants to make Miles.

In other news, it's is Hawkeye #1 levels of disgusting outside and I hate it.
Yes, they are so amazing. I will try to decide whether I am going to commit myself to sewing that ten-thousand-piece bodysuit soon.

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Red (with Subject Unknown)

Under Construction:
Unread 07-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #50
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Yes, they are so amazing. I will try to decide whether I am going to commit myself to sewing that ten-thousand-piece bodysuit soon.
#boobcross

Unread 07-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #51
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
#boobcross
#stunninglackofboobinthenewboobcross

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #52
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
#stunninglackofboobinthenewboobcross
WHAT?

DAMMIT DAVID MARQUEZ, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

::: goes back to trying to figure out how to make a proper arrow storage device/ Hulkhand arrows :::

Unread 08-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #53
warchildsilver

My plans include no less than 3 versions of Gambit; each using unique materials in their construction and all from scratch. My first will be based on his classic suit, with the body and leggings made of sheet latex with a metallic shine.
warchildsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:05 AM   #54
Astromech

Just finished doing another variant of The Iron Fist. This time its the Orson Randall variant.

Next up its Electro

/The.Astromech808
Astromech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #55
tsukeru

I am hoping my Bucky boots come this week. I get to experiment with them to paint them blue. I had found the perfect style. Other then Bucky's mask, is there any other props that you would recommend for Bucky? Note: I am doing classic! Bucky from the original Captain America comics.
tsukeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #56
darthmarysue

I had a hard time getting into the ridiculously complex world of Marvel comics, but then the new Hawkeye happened. I regret nothing!

It's pretty cool that there's a Marvel forum to hang out in. I might start work on a Kate Bishop costume for next year, but in the meantime I think I'm going to make Hawkeye's motorcycle-style jacket. Just to wear around and be awesome.
darthmarysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #57
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Marvel NOW! really made it simple to jump into Marvel stuffs, although Marvel in general has been easier to get into than DC. At least in my opinion. Hawkeye, a series I am obviously a huge fan of, is one of those books I recommend to people who want to get into Marvel, because it is great. So great, So great at boats even.

I'm not sure who buys comics on a weekly basis aside from me, but damn, solid all-Marvel pull week for me. All New X-men, XM: Battle of the Atom, and Superior Foes of Spider-man were all fantastic.

Unread 09-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #58
littlemissnerdy

I agree that Marvel NOW! made it super easy to get into comics. I can't wait to see the jacket!
DeviantArt (Brand New): LittleMissHawkeye

2013 Conventions:
C2E2
SDCC
Baltimore Comic Con
NYCC
littlemissnerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #59
theonizemus

This is my 2013 Iron Fist Costume.
I have the full build of this costume here: http://imgur.com/a/jby9Z

Plenty more in the build thread.[/quote]

Also here is my first Iron Fist I did for 2012:

Next Costume, Moon Knight!
theonizemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #60
theonizemus

Double Post

Last edited by theonizemus : 09-16-2013 at 03:19 PM.
theonizemus is offline   Reply With Quote