Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 12-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Skippy Kiddo
Ill be your prince!!!!

Red face Looking for Hotel room 2013

Sorry Im not sure if this is the place to post this?(if it is im sorry!! >.<; But I am looking for someone with room in their hotel for thursday-saturday night ;; U ;; I have been accepted to the Artist Alley and will be there for most of the con. Just need a room to sleep in at night!! Also, though I was planning to sell by myself, if anyone is interested in splitting the AA table with me (since it comes with two passes) let me know! but yeah priority number one for now is finding a hotel .. thank you!!
Skippy Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Razloki
nubslappin extraordinaire

I'm open! The room is book for February 14-17, checking in on Thursday. Obviously splitting the ridiculous cost between us all, it should be fine. My boyfriend and I will be sharing a bed. I don't think he's cosplaying. Meh. Anyway, that leaves another free queen bed, a Lounger with an ottoman and a roll away. Any takers? If so, mention it and I'll send you my email. :3c
Razloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Razloki: Would you and your bf be okay with allowing more than one extra person in your room? I have a friend who's looking for a place to stay Thursday through Saturday night. She is a small girl and doesn't take up too much space. Let me know if you would be okay with having a 4th person (if Skippy Kiddo is also interested) stay with you for 3 nights. Thanks!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #4
Razloki
nubslappin extraordinaire

Eurobeat King: Yes sure! Our room can max accommodate 6 people. 2 per queen bed(so thats 4) and then 1 to the lounger chair(with an ottoman so its nice and its surprising how much people don't mind) and one more to the roll out bed. The only thing I ask is that the cost of the three days is split evenly. Your lady friend would be able to stay as well as your other friend. Would you be willing to move the talk to either email or a chat messenger? My responses would be much more timely and efficient that way and we can talk more about arrangements.
Skippy Kiddo: That goes for you too as far as email and chat.

Both: I suppose accommodations would be a matter of first come first serve as to who gets the chair or bed, etc unless we can work it out(ie someone doesnt mind having the bed or the lounger, and someone else definitely wants the bed? problem solved and its fair. But it is still first come first serve.)
Razloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #5
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razloki View Post
Eurobeat King: Yes sure! Our room can max accommodate 6 people. 2 per queen bed(so thats 4) and then 1 to the lounger chair(with an ottoman so its nice and its surprising how much people don't mind) and one more to the roll out bed. The only thing I ask is that the cost of the three days is split evenly. Your lady friend would be able to stay as well as your other friend. Would you be willing to move the talk to either email or a chat messenger? My responses would be much more timely and efficient that way and we can talk more about arrangements.

Both: I suppose accommodations would be a matter of first come first serve as to who gets the chair or bed, etc unless we can work it out(ie someone doesnt mind having the bed or the lounger, and someone else definitely wants the bed? problem solved and its fair. But it is still first come first serve.)
I'll message her and get back to you if she's interested. If he is, then I'll PM you her Facebook page. She doesn't really post too much on cos.com. Thanks a lot!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #6
KannonKosplay
Kiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razloki View Post

Hey I am the friend of EBK's lol! I tried to send you a message through cosplay.com but I didn't see an option. If you want to add me on FB so we could talk more to see if this will work for both of us that would be great! Kiki Kannon - FB http://www.facebook.com/kiki.kannon

Thanks- Kiki
KannonKosplay is offline   Reply With Quote