Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Aria-Aerie

Unhappy Lengthening a wig or Clip on Ponytail?

So im cosplaying the character konoha from kagerou project, http://static.zerochan.net/Konose.Ha...ll.1221320.jpg and i finally got my wig for him. The problem with it is is that i need to be able to pull it back into a ponytail, but it only comes to the nape of my neck, while i need it to at least come a little past my chin at least. I want to still be able to use this wig since its perfect around the face, just not the back I can buy some wefts and sew them in, but im kinda antsy about it since id have to put them nearly at the top to cover all the really short hairs in the back, and i would need alot of wefts for it to be thick enough when pulled back. i could alternatively buy a clip on ponytail and cut it to the right length, but that wouldnt look like what im going for, and since hes one of my favorite characters i want it to look as accurate and good as possible. Which would be the better option to make it look as close to his hair as possible? Or if there are any methods that i could use to would be nice. Any help is appreciated.
Also i dont have any reference pictures of the wig on myself, but its the dereck wig ats ardawigs.com.
Aria-Aerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
animenerd93
Neko Neko Chi CHi

can u relink the picture? u cant link from zerochan..........
RapMonster- BTS N.O
fem!Ravi- VIXX Hyde
Hyuk- VIXX Voodoo Doll
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote