Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 06-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

Cosplayers in the UK!!

I am starting a cosplay group in the UK and I was wondering if any one was interested in joining, it is for any cosplay really, Vocaloid, Tokyo Mew Mew, Elfen Lied, Higurashi, Black Butler, Pandora Hearts, K-ON!! The Legend of Zelda and more! We could have a cosplay shoot in London and go to CamCon or Hyper Japan in Christmas [I can't go this year because I'm on holiday, :{ sorry!] age ranges would be from 11-14, I may expand the age ranges, depending on how many people want to join, I usually cosplay alone, I did have a cosplay group but we broke up because something happened and we don't talk much anymore, but oh well! My other friend liked anime, but she doesn't anymore [how can she not??] and if you do want to join just comment!! Any more anime suggestions to cosplay? Comment!! Thank you!

From Vocaloid I have a lot of wigs! I have Rin, Luka, Gumi and SF-A2 Miki, I can get more wigs though, I have the Melt cosplay and matryoshka cosplay, but I really want to do other cosplays as well! And I bought the Luka wig with my old cosplay gang, but now I'm Rin and Gumi, don't know what I'm ganna do with the other wigs, if you cosplay Miki or Luka you can burrow my wigs!

Thanks!!!!!
KiraHive6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-29-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
HaruhiWithClaws

So are you based in London? Or just planning on going to London when it's time for cons?
HaruhiWithClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
KiraHive6
Vocaloidfan4eva

I'm based around London, I live in the Hertfordshire area, I go to London for cons, and also for visits, I go to other areas for Cons as well, this year I'm going to Cambridge for CamCon, Thank you for replying!
KiraHive6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
Xandomie

I'm 16 but I'll be going to camcon this year, I live in Bedfordshire so I'm right near Hertfordshire, so if you don't mind that I'm a bit older I'd love to cosplay with you some time

Hyper Japan:
Fashion - Oshare Kei

Camcon:
Sakura Kinomoto - CardCaptor Sakura

October MCM Expo:
Friday - Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter
Satuday - Yata Misaki - K Project
Sunday - Hinata Hyuga - Naruto
Xandomie is offline   Reply With Quote