Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Unread 11-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Ends Beginning
Onward Comrades!

BW2 Elgyem Cosplay

So my fiance and I are expecting our new baby girl to join us in just a few weeks here and we've already planned her first cosplay. We want to dress her up to look like Elgyem since I have plans to cosplay Colress/Akuroma while my fiance cosplays as a Neo Plasma Grunt.
She will be about 5-6 months old when this happens so we wanted to keep it the outfit simple so we've decieded to get her a gray/blue onesie, gray/blue pants, gray/blue socks, and a gray/blue hat. I'm going to add the black markings to the hat so it matches the markings on Elgyem's head and I will add the green, yellow, and red marks on the oneise to some what match Elgyem's "fingers". Does that sound like a good idea? Would you recognize her as Elgyem? I'm open for suggestions on how to make her more recognizeable as Elgyem as long as it isn't to complex since she's a baby and she will need to be changed to the simpler the better.
We're even going to decorate her stroller with Neo Plasma flare so she can roll in style with us. I've even ordered some Pokemon plushies that Neo Plasma uses to put in her stroller with her.

2014 Convention Schedule-
ConnectiCon -Hartford CT July 11-13
Another Anime Con - Manchester NH October 17-19

~Cosplay 2014 Progress~
Jean!WoC -Attack on Titan 100% done!
Washu Hakubi - Tenchi Muyo! 100% done!
Motoko Kusanagi - GitS 0% (planning stages)
Ends Beginning is offline   Reply With Quote