Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 11-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #61
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Okay! Everyone who I still need emails/address from have been PMed.
The people who posted but didn't say they want to participate (and didn't say they didn't want to participate) have been PMed.

I feel very accomplished.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #62
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Luna was born to do this job.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #63
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Luna was born to do this job.
Aww. Thank you!
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #64
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

id love to be a part of this, but the thing is if my gf knew i got a gift from a girl she would get really upset. but at least on here if i asked for something anime or video game related people would actually know what im taking about.
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #65
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Well, I can't guarantee you wouldn't a get a girl as your Santa. In fact at this moment I can guarantee you WILL have a girl.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #66
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Well, I can't guarantee you wouldn't a get a girl as your Santa. In fact at this moment I can guarantee you WILL have a girl.
well its secret santa, so i or my gf would not know so i think it would be ok. its funny that we come up with better things after to say after we say something.
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #67
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Okay well if you want in send me a email with you address and preferences. And your girlfriend will have to be okay with you sending a gift to a girl. It wouldn't be fair to the person you wind up Santa to if you have backout because of a jealous girlfriend.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #68
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Judging by how your g/f reacts I am within my right to be worried she finds one of our addresses and sends hate mail...
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #69
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Okay well if you want in send me a email with you address and preferences. And your girlfriend will have to be okay with you sending a gift to a girl. It wouldn't be fair to the person you wind up Santa to if you have backout because of a jealous girlfriend.
This. Seriously dude. If someone goes ahead and makes you something that they put a lot of time and effort into then your girlfriend has a fit and ruins the gift or makes you send it back that's extremely rude and disrespectful to the person who sent it. You should take things like that into consideration when joining part in this.

For example: I get paired with you and make you a custom drawing. Your girlfriend see's that the package is sent by someone named Emily and get's upset. If I putting a lot of effort into making you something only for some jealous girlfriend to rip it up how do you think that would reflect on you? What if your girlfriend then starts sending me harassing letters because she now has my home address and thinks we're having some kind of online affair?

What if any of the other girls here end up with your girlfriend sending them personal harassing messages to their home address because she's a controlling bitchface?

You need to take the safety of everyone involved into consideration.

People are giving out their home addresses here and if that personal information get's into the wrong hands it could be an ugly mess for whoever is involved.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 11-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #70
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
well its secret santa, so i or my gf would not know so i think it would be ok. its funny that we come up with better things after to say after we say something.
Packages have addresses and names on them you do know right?
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #71
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
This. Seriously dude. If someone goes ahead and makes you something that they put a lot of time and effort into then your girlfriend has a fit and ruins the gift or makes you send it back that's extremely rude and disrespectful to the person who sent it. You should take things like that into consideration when joining part in this.

For example: I get paired with you and make you a custom drawing. Your girlfriend see's that the package is sent by someone named Emily and get's upset. If I putting a lot of effort into making you something only for some jealous girlfriend to rip it up how do you think that would reflect on you? What if your girlfriend then starts sending me harassing letters because she now has my home address and thinks we're having some kind of online affair?

What if any of the other girls here end up with your girlfriend sending them personal harassing messages to their home address because she's a controlling bitchface?

You need to take the safety of everyone involved into consideration.

People are giving out their home addresses here and if that personal information get's into the wrong hands it could be an ugly mess for whoever is involved.
true, im just trying to be more social. but my gf live in another state so the only time she would know about this is if i invite her to vist me.

on your thing though, i order things online frequently so getting a package from a random female sounding thing is normal (i sometimes order things for my gf)

i have not done a secret santa before, but i can assume is amoung friends and has no romantic intent. im not sure how my gf would react to that but she has gotten gifts from other guys before so its 50/50 i think.

on the perosnal adresses, im pretty good at keeping things like that to myself.

the only problem would be is if i was sent something related to a female anime character or something pervy. from what i posted or will be posted i don't think that will be a problem.
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #72
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
but i can assume is amoung friends and has no romantic intent. im not sure how my gf would react to that
I can tell you. She'll flip her shit. She thinks you're cheating on her with people who don't exist. Remember that. You do remember telling us about that, right? Having friendly contact with an actual human female will basically make her hate you, hate her, act in a really bizarre and scary manner and why are you even still dealing with her, oh my god I can't even go on everything about your thing with her is a fucking mess and you don't need to bring it on other people.

ETA: Not actually posting as a participant.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)

Last edited by Mangochutney : 11-30-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Mangochutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #73
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Suuuure, I'll do it : P

But I can't ship out international, sorry

I like anything shiny or sparkly (jewlery, sweaters, blah blah blah), owls :3, deep colors, Disney movies, blankets<3 David Bowie, astronomy, the ocean, and WIGS<33333 I like Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Mario games, Scribblenauts, Kid Icarus, and a lot of animes, but I'm kind of picky about them xD

I'm not a huge fan of manga or the color hot pink xD

Last edited by LoliLovely : 11-30-2012 at 02:33 PM.
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #74
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

OH OH LUNA can I add Kingdom Hearts too? Escpecially Demyx =3
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #75
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
I can tell you. She'll flip her shit. She thinks you're cheating on her with people who don't exist. Remember that. You do remember telling us about that, right? Having friendly contact with an actual human female will basically make her hate you, hate her, act in a really bizarre and scary manner and why are you even still dealing with her, oh my god I can't even go on everything about your thing with her is a fucking mess and you don't need to bring it on other people.

ETA: Not actually posting as a participant.
If you think your girlfriend would react violently to YOU how do you think she'd react to one of us, all of whom seem to be lady folk? Do you REALLY think it's a good idea to participate and put one of us in a bad place to be on the receiving end of your girlfriends rage?

Because I am going to tell you right now if I matched with you I'll ask to be re-matched because I don't want to deal with your girlfriend. It has nothing to do with if I like you or don't like you, I don't want to send off my home address with the possibility of your girlfriend getting it.

I've already had to deal with someones possesive freak of a girlfriend and to this day I still get spam messages on my messenger account and phone calls from a number I don't recognize that never leaves a message. Not interested in getting tangled up with your crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
Suuuure, I'll do it : P

I like anything shiny or sparkly (jewlery, sweaters, blah blah blah), owls :3, deep colors, Disney movies, blankets<3 David Bowie, astronomy, the ocean, and WIGS<33333 I like Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Mario games, Scribblenauts, Kid Icarus, and a lot of animes, but I'm kind of picky about them xD

I'm not a huge fan of manga or the color hot pink xD
Hot pink is not a great color.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○