Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Taka93
Registered User
 
Taka93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Greetings! What's up?

Hello to you all, my name's Taka and i'm a spanish cosplayer.
I wrote a huge introduction but hasn't been shown around here so i'll just tell a few things about me.

I've began in the 2006, with a silly Uchiha Sasuke cosplay, the last cosplay that i've done is Genesis Rhapsodos from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

I want to learn from other cosplayers and also improve my skills.
I've got very very very ambitious projects between hands, i'm working right now in Leon Scott Kennedy (R.P.D. suit) from Resident Evil 2 and also, i've got in mind Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion.

Well, i hope we meet along very well!
Taka93 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
VickyAmis
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka93 View Post
Hello to you all, my name's Taka and i'm a spanish cosplayer.
I wrote a huge introduction but hasn't been shown around here so i'll just tell a few things about me.

I've began in the 2006, with a silly Uchiha Sasuke cosplay, the last cosplay that i've done is Genesis Rhapsodos from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

I want to learn from other cosplayers and also improve my skills.
I've got very very very ambitious projects between hands, i'm working right now in Leon Scott Kennedy (R.P.D. suit) from Resident Evil 2 and also, i've got in mind Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion.

Well, i hope we meet along very well!
Welcome, I am interested in cosplaying but I don't have an experience. Would you please show some pictures when you are cosplaying? I am looking forward to it.
VickyAmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Kagomekai
Registered User
 
Kagomekai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
Welcome to the site! For the Kaworu cosplay, are you planing on the plugsuit or his 'normal clothes' (the only other outfit you see our special little angel in.)
__________________
Cosplays for 2014
Ankh (Fem! Human version)
Gokai Blue/Female Super Megaforce blue
Gajinka Gatomon (humanoid)
Ymir from SNK
Kagomekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Taka93
Registered User
 
Taka93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyAmis View Post
Welcome, I am interested in cosplaying but I don't have an experience. Would you please show some pictures when you are cosplaying? I am looking forward to it.
I've got only pics from Genesis but i'll upload 'em soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagomekai View Post
Welcome to the site! For the Kaworu cosplay, are you planing on the plugsuit or his 'normal clothes' (the only other outfit you see our special little angel in.)
There's a recent event which i'm going to assist but with Kaworu's normal clothes. However, for the Barcelona's Manga Saloon i will have already done the plugsuit.
Well, atleast i hope that it'll be good.
Taka93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.