Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 12-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
fenyxdesign
Cosplay Photographer

Photographer Available - Holiday Matsuri - December 14-16

http://www.facebook.com/events/465808640131588/
Follow this link for the Facebook Event Page!

http://fenyxdesign.tumblr.com/hmsignup
Follow this link for Holiday Matsuri photobooth signup

Fenyx Design is pleased to announce that we will be offering professional makeup + wig, and photo shoots at our photobooth at Holiday Matsuri 2012!

We'll be partnered up with professional licensed make up artist Heather Toyoko (http://www.heathertoyoko.com/) for this weekend. Heather will work with you prior to the shoot to create a look that compliments your cosplay and help pin your wig on to stay put throughout the day. This is an hour long pampering and relaxing experience that will make you look and feel fabulous for the entire day
For makeup & wig only session, one person: $25
(Please provide your own wig and wig cap, thanks! )

You will be photographed by Elysia with assistance from Lawrence from imPhotography. There will be some holiday props for the shoot, but I encourage you to bring some of your own. I will help direct you through posing to create gorgeous images that flatter you and represent your cosplay. The shoot will last 25 minutes. After the shoot, I will send you a link to a private proofing gallery where you willl select your six favorite images that I will retouch for you to share!
For photoshoot only, up to two people: $30

For the entire Fenyx Design: Cosplay Coture experience that includes both makeup + wig and photoshoot is $50 for one person. You will arrive an hour early to have your makeup and wig done before feeling like a model in front of my camera
After your shoot you can spend the rest of the day enjoying the convention! Please note, we are not responsible for the amount of people will stop you for photos because of how awesome you look. :]

If youre interested in scheduling a session, follow the link above to the sign up page. We encourage you to reserve a time slot but we will be taking walk ins during the convention. Anyone we photograph or pamper will be asked to sign a model release. For payment, we accept both cash and credit!

We will also have various 8x12 prints in whitecore 11x14 mats available for sale at the photobooth.

Looking forward to seeing and working everyone!
♥ Fenyx Design & imPhotography

Elysia of FenyxDesign
website | facebook | deviantART | tumblr | twitter
fenyxdesign is offline   Reply With Quote