Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Wigs (Used)

Unread 12-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
peacelovepandas

WTS: 3 wigs, Either New or Like New! NEED GONE!

I am looking to sell 3 wigs. Two of them are grand spankin' new, the other is used but has only been worn once.

Shipping will be done through USPS for $5 to the US and $10 internationally. Tracking is an extra $1 to the US, not available internationally. Wigs will be braided and sealed in an air-tight bag before shipping to prevent damage and tangling.

I will haggle within reason, and I will trade only for 100 cm brown or pure white wigs. You must have proof the length of the wigs, because I have gotten ripped off several times.

Short blue wig, perfect for Kaito and other blue haired characters. It is slightly fluffy, but that can be gotten rid of with a little hot water. Asking $10. I paid $20. Has a skin top.

Long black wig, brand new. I bought it for Jade Harley but it didn't work out. It's really thick, curly, but heat resistant, so it can be straightened on low heat. I love this wig, but I have no use for it, so... I paid $24, that is what I would like to get out of it. Has a skin top.

Light silver/grey, almost white wig, also brand new. Bought it for Will of the Abyss, so it is very, very long. EXTREMELY SOFT! It doesn't like to tangle either Brand new again, so I would like to get $30, which again, is what I paid. This one does not have a skin top.

Pictures are available through PM only, I don't get back here much. Remember, I will haggle!