Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Blizzard

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-27-2004, 04:22 PM   #1
MxWaRlOrD
and the Herald Nukes Sing

The UnOfficial Warcraft And Starcraft Cosplay Thread!!!

Hello fellow WC3 Fans! If you got a thirst to create WC3 Costumes then please post away!

Last edited by MxWaRlOrD : 02-27-2004 at 08:02 PM.
MxWaRlOrD is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-01-2004, 02:23 AM   #2
kazamaCEO
I'm blind, not deaf!

As I said before, Blizzard cosplay isn't the thing right now, lol. There's, like, none.

*shakes head*

I guess is we are to start a thread, we should post a little, maybe we could get at least one more person in here... Would be nice...

I'm currently working on a modified demon hunter costume, complete with a pair of panda blades. After I've finished with that, I'm hoping to tackle the Warden, even though I'm completely stuck on helmet-making. =/ My dad, who is helping me out with fiberglass, already agreed to assist me on some weapons projects, including the panda blades and Frostmourne, which will be a pain in the ass, yay.
Unread 03-10-2004, 07:25 PM   #3
kijo
Being Evil Feels Good

I looooooooove WC3!! I've always wanted to do a night elf cosplay! Either a huntress or archer or priestest of a moon or something! I loooooove the elves! XD I wanna make one, but sadly I have no where to wear it too! I would loooooooove to see the cosplay when it's done! We should all unite and be a mighty WC cosplay! lol
Unread 03-10-2004, 08:40 PM   #4
Skyline Kyo
Elysiam.org

I would love to do a Paladin. Nothing like carrying a big hammer while screaming "its hammer time". Kazama, please take pictures! The demon hunter looks so cool, though I'm not sure if you'll be able to transform to the demon form at will heh.

Terran Marines and Firebats would be possible, but I wonder if it be possible to do some of the Zergs...
Skyline Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2004, 08:53 PM   #5
Tsuchi
The Mighty Trio

YAY! One of the many cosplays i wish to make but probly will never have to skill to. lol

Night Elf Archer = meh. ^_^
Unread 03-12-2004, 10:12 PM   #6
MxWaRlOrD

WcIII has some wonderful cosplay ideas avaialable. to telll you the truth i think i whould make a really nice Necromancer. i just need to find a dead snake, stick, and make torn like clothing :P well i also have to work on my beard

http://www.blizzard.com/war3/concept...romancer.shtml

Last edited by MxWaRlOrD : 03-12-2004 at 10:18 PM. Reason: to add picture
Unread 03-12-2004, 10:21 PM   #7
MxWaRlOrD

lemmie think.. yeah it whould be kinda possible to do a hydralisk... i think, well it whould require that you ride on a skateboard and to lose weight
Unread 03-13-2004, 10:25 AM   #8
Zeruda
CosmoWarrior☆Zelda

omg!! I love warcraft!! XD
I think it would be awesome to make a troll costume, but right now I'm finishing Jaina from 3 ^_^
Zeruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2004, 01:35 AM   #9
kazamaCEO
I'm blind, not deaf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline Kyo
I would love to do a Paladin. Nothing like carrying a big hammer while screaming "its hammer time". Kazama, please take pictures! The demon hunter looks so cool, though I'm not sure if you'll be able to transform to the demon form at will heh.

Terran Marines and Firebats would be possible, but I wonder if it be possible to do some of the Zergs...
Will definitely. ^^ O have plans for those pictures, if my costumes come out half decent...

And actually, someone has cosplayed a Necromancer; it's the only WC cosplay I've ever found.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg acolyte2.jpg (68.2 KB, 27 views)
Unread 03-18-2004, 06:29 PM   #10
MxWaRlOrD

that whould have looked better if he got some ragged-like material like wool or wrinkled cotton, it's one of those situations where you don't have to look shiny
Unread 03-18-2004, 06:35 PM   #11
MxWaRlOrD

Something just came to mind... how the hell whould you be able to walk around if you cosplay as illidan being he is blind and all. he had 10000 years to cope with that i don't think a normal Human has that much time in their hands
Unread 03-18-2004, 10:08 PM   #12
kazamaCEO
I'm blind, not deaf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxWaRlOrD
Something just came to mind... how the hell whould you be able to walk around if you cosplay as illidan being he is blind and all. he had 10000 years to cope with that i don't think a normal Human has that much time in their hands
Oh, longer than that, lol.

I'm prolly gonna use pantyhose or some sort of nylon stuff for my blindfold so I can see at least general shapes and stuff.
Unread 03-19-2004, 07:13 PM   #13
MxWaRlOrD

he was blind before or after he was banished?
Unread 03-20-2004, 02:24 AM   #14
Hametsu no Kaze

i'd love to see wc3 cosplay... i'd definately want to try to do one of the female night elf chars... maybe the Priestess of the Moon minus her ride or maybe just an archer or a runner (i believe these are just hunteresses off their rides, am i right?) so i'm thinking along the same lines as you kijo ^^ if there was a group planned at a con I could attend i'd have my incentive, in fact I may just do it anyway if I can get one of my best friends who I always play with to go as someone too... ^.^ *goes off plotting*
Hametsu no Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2004, 09:01 PM   #15
MxWaRlOrD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hametsu no Kaze
i'd love to see wc3 cosplay... i'd definately want to try to do one of the female night elf chars... maybe the Priestess of the Moon minus her ride or maybe just an archer or a runner (i believe these are just hunteresses off their rides, am i right?) so i'm thinking along the same lines as you kijo ^^ if there was a group planned at a con I could attend i'd have my incentive, in fact I may just do it anyway if I can get one of my best friends who I always play with to go as someone too... ^.^ *goes off plotting*
for the priestess of the moon try doing a Mommy child costume idea, making your feet the feet of the tiger with like 2 wheels under the 2 front feet and then have the two arms and your head as the priestess. i can't figure anothe way of doing it with the tiger

Last edited by MxWaRlOrD : 03-23-2004 at 04:25 PM.