Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 12-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
EastCoastKing

Power Juicers

Whether its for cosplay or just general health, I do think a power juicer can make a valuable addittion to anyone's fitness plan, so I figured I would start this thread so people can share their favorite recipes, favorite juicer models, or just explain how they have used it to help their fitness regimen. For my own part, I own a Breville Juice Fountain, and have found it to be by far the best model out there; it is pretty streamlined and doesn't take up as much space on my counter as some others I have owned, and it is far easier to clean-the plastic does not stain, and the fruit pulp seems to just come right off under the hot water tap withotu needing the endless scrubbing and brushing. I prefer juice that are made with more fruit, as I dislike the taste of many vegetables, but the advantage is that I can throw some nutrient rich veggies in and just add extra fruit to cover the taste. I also sometimes add a little sparkling mineral water to my juices to give them some fizz, almost like a champagne party drink. I have never really tried using the pulp that is left over to make any kind of sauces or treats, but I hear that is a common thing to do. I hope my fellow cosplayers all give a power juicer a try.

Unread 12-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
Alikittycat

I have a regular juicer! Idk if you call it a power juicer its a black and decker. I love! it so much! My favorite juice right now is 5 carrots 2 apples 1/4 cup of pomegrante seeds and 2 big handfuls of spinach. I have had that for breakfast the last couple days. the apples and pomegranate cover the carrot and spinach taste. Whats your favorite juice?
Alikittycat is offline   Reply With Quote