Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Wigs (Used)

Unread 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
girlrobot

Lots of Wigs for Sale! Willing to Haggle!

WILL BE ABLE TO SHIP STARTING DECEMBER 20TH. Ignore all prices on photos and read prices as below. I will be willing to haggle a tad bit for certain items. As I mentioned earlier, I’ll be able to ship things starting December 20th (consequently, you don't have to pay until around then), when I’ll be back in America (currently studying abroad in Europe). I’m only shipping in America and Canada, though add +$2USD for shipping if you’re in Canada. Thanks in advance, guys! (◡‿◡✿)

Short Brown Wig ($18 shipped) - Was originally for a Jill Valentine cosplay. I decided that the wig was too short and not to my liking. I ended up using it just once for my minstrel cosplay.
Medium Pink Wig ($20 shipped) - I’m really attached to this wig so I’m having a hard time letting it go. It was used for my very first Lightning cosplay. The colour is really nice. It has blode, white, and pink fibers woven it and is really nice. It’s pretty thick and has some styled spikes in it. I can wash it and clean it, if you want, but I’ll have to raise the price a bit. (photo below)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...11_r2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...12_r2_1280.jpg

Long Black/Blue Wig ($30 shipped) - It’s really really long and lovely black/blue wig. Rather thick. Used once. (photo above)
Medium Black/Red Wig ($25 shipped) - Also really nice and thick. Used once. (photo above)
Short Yellow Blonde Wig ($20 shipped) - Used for a Wind Waker Link cosplay. (photo above)

I also have a few figures and some cosplay for sale up here too. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by girlrobot : 01-28-2013 at 06:45 PM.