Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Wigs (Used)

Unread 12-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Blonde, Black, Green, etc. Wigs for Sale w/ FREE SHIPPING + TRACKING!

I have some new and pre-owned wigs up for sale! Reply, PM me here, or on DA if you are interested and feel free to ask additional questions. Prices are negotiable to a degree but remember you are also getting free shipping and tracking within the continental US. Will be adding more items later. If you are looking for Tales-related merch etc, I am also selling off my collection and these can be added to wig orders.

A note: Although some of the wigs are not "heat-resistant" per se, you can use hot water and steam to style them without damaging them.

Shipping:
FREE TO THE CONTINENTAL US. All other areas it is at cost [whatever it costs to ship to you.] Reply or send a PM with your location and I will get a quote to you. Expedited shipping is available and is at cost to you. If you purchase multiple items, I will knock a few dollars off for shipping.

Payment:
Paypal and postal money orders accepted.

Turnaround Time: Upon successful receipt of funds, I usually ship next day depending on when payment comes in. You will receive your tracking number. Sundays and holidays are excluded from possible shipping days for obvious reasons. My standard practice is to ship via first class/parcel post which take 3-5ish days depending on location [Continental US]. International shipments can take 1-2 weeks via regular mail. If you need expedited shipping let me know.

Brand:
Sepia
Style: Diamond
Features: Lace front
Color: FS613/27 [Platinum blonde & strawberry blond blend - see swatch].
Heat Resistant: Yes - Futura fiber
Condition: Never worn or tried on, comes with tags & original packaging.
Price: $55 w/ free shipping & tracking to the Continental US

This gorgeous wig is a perfect way to have a natural looking hairline without all the hassle and materials required to make a lace front on your own. It has wig has only been removed from its package once for photos and is unmodified in all aspects. The lace color is the lighter shade so it should blend easily with most skin tones. A major bonus of these wigs is that the fiber is soft and low shine making it look more natural. It does not tangle as easily as some fibers too.

Brand: New Look
Style: Cleo 601 w/ modifications
Features: Radial Skin Top
Color: Emerald Green - see swatch.
Heat Resistant: No - Japanese Kanekalon fiber
Condition: Excellent pre-owned condition: wig cap and fibers are pristine.
Price: $20 w/ free shipping & tracking to the Continental US

This wig was cut and styled for Fon Master Ion [Tales of the Abyss] but it can easily work for Gumi [Vocaloid] and there is plenty of length all around for you to cut and style it for something else. I added several wefts into the wig for body.

Brand: New Look
Style: Alicia
Features: Skin top w/ center part
Color: 24/613 gorgeous golden blonde mix
Condition: Excellent pre-owned condition: wig cap and fibers are pristine.

This wig was cut and styled for Mithos [Tales of Symphonia] and Howl [Howl's Moving Castle]. This features a natural look skin top part.

Using Nirvana's Brad wig as a base, I cut and styled this wig for Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia. However, it can be worn for a variety of characters like Harry Potter, Lelouch, or any other character with short, black hair!

It is in excellent condition: The wig cap and fibers are perfect. The fiber is a slightly textured kanekalon and has a lot of packing [textured fiber] at the roots to give the hair a lot of body. As you can see, you can easily add spikes and fauxhawks etc. just using your fingers even before adding styling products. You can make it as messy or as neat as you need!

Brand: Nirvana
Style: Brad
Color: Black
Condition: Excellent condition

Need a natural-looking blonde wig? This thick, golden-blonde razored wig is great for cosplay and casual wear. The platinum highlights add a layer of dimension and beauty that will get you noticed. Can be worn as-is out of the bag or cut and styled to your needs. Originally used for Richard from Tales of Graces.

Brand:
Private label
Style:
Medium length wig
Color: 24H613
Condition: Excellent condition

CURRENT PROJECTS
Lind - Ah My Goddess | Elsa - Frozen (rework costume) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings