Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 11-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
randipaprika

Talking Cosplay review: MatchWigs

I ordered a wig from matchwigs and I thought it was great. It's soft, and heat resistant which I enjoy. Myself and my mom ordered this wig and she's very happy with the way it came out, as am I. I would reccomend using matchwigs to buy wigs. I used the wig to cosplay Andrew Hussie from Homestuck and my friends complimented me on how good the wig looked. I also really like how there is straps on the inside of the wig to make it just the right size for your head.
randipaprika is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
Sanahi
Squirrel Cosplay Cave

I also bought a wig from matchwigs. I live in the middle of nowhere so it's usually takes 3-4 weeks for packages to arrive, my wig came in like in 2 weeks so that's really fast for me.The color and style look exactly like the picture the fibers are really soft and smooth, also the one Ibought came extra thick. I usually trim the wigs then i get them and style but this one was already good when i got it and didn't need any cutting. the size really comfortable just goes around head no extra going on the ears or gap in the back. The hooks also help to better secure it.
Also i liked that you can contact them online anytime if you have questions and problems.