Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 08-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
thelovelysin
Informant

Aliexpress

Has anyone bought a cosplay or wig from Aliexpress? I keep on getting mixed reviews about them.
thelovelysin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
usuyukisou

https://www.facebook.com/notes/joe-s...42036365875977

^ They say that there is no protection for buyers. Presumably, the site does not monitor the reputations of the sellers using it.
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Aliexpress is a site related to Milanoo. Don't go near it, even with a ten foot pole.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
mariacarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniigiri_Basket View Post
Aliexpress is a site related to Milanoo. Don't go near it, even with a ten foot pole.
No, aliexpress is not a milanoo shop, actually aliexpress is a really "huge" site , you can find almost everything made in China besides cosplay costumes.

Aliexpress is a www.aibibaba.com shop, if you do not really know my idea, try to think Aliexpress is another taobao.com but for customers not from China.

So if you want to order cosplay items from Aliexpress, you should check the customers rate about the sellers , just like ebay. Usually you can get cheap cosplay from Aliexpress,but you should make more homework first.

Hope my words work
mariacarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

My bad, it must've been something that sounded close to Aliexpress that I heard of. ^^"

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #6
Venciel Links

I haven't bought costumes or wigs from aliexpress, but I bought shoes for a cosplay from them. The only downside is that they only ship to some states, mine was not on the list so I had to use my friend's address in another state and he then forwarded it to me. You'll have to check the list of states they don't ship to before you order. They were pretty fast and so far the shoes haven't like, fallen apart on me or anything. It's clear that it's made cheaply in China, but hey, that's why it's cheap right? They have a system where apparently they won't pay the seller until the buyer gives feedback and confirmation that they got the item, at least, I think that's how it worked. Anyway, I used them and I'm happy with my product, aside from the whole state thing...if that helps.

Last edited by Venciel Links : 12-15-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Venciel Links is offline   Reply With Quote